Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds reliable. That's now two reliable people we've had tell us the album is finished- Richard Fortus, who has worked on the album since 2002, and now Beta, who essentially knows everything about Axl and his ongoings.........................

They might be close to Axl but reliable that's debatable.

I'm hoping they aren't lieing this time :xmasssanta:

I don't believe anything from GNR, I'll wait untill it's out (if that ever happens)

Shes probably just giving the fans a glimmer of hope to keep the fans happy this year.

I want to be proved wrong though like everyone else I still have a small amount of hope :xmasssanta:

So why do you come onto a website dedicated to telling people news from GN'R :question::confused: I really cannot comprehend why someone would waste their own time like that :/ If you're waiting for the CD to come out, you don't have to check here, you'll know when that happens.

Edited by Coma.

I'll give you my gut thoughts when reading this article:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/page/cl...try=it_s_a_fact

We suspect that GN'R may follow the Radiohead route of pay-as-you-like downloads. But we stress this has not been confirmed.

This is not a good idea to recuperate some $13-14m(?) - let alone when recent mild mumblings of "big promotion" are coming from "the know".:rolleyes:

Another source close to the GN'R camp also suggested that Chinese Democracy may gain a conventional release in late summer, with a view to it becoming "a big Christmas album".

^ This is.^:rolleyes::)

hey, why there is NOTHING about it on HTGTH? I see no mention of this Classic-Rock rticle with Beta interview on HTGTH, why?

They're waiting for a sign from Yoda, so they know the vibe is good to post it. Scientology is Kindergarten compared to /TarmoCruise.

Edited by Roy79

I don't believe anything from GNR, I'll wait untill it's out (if that ever happens)

Shes probably just giving the fans a glimmer of hope to keep the fans happy this year.

I want to be proved wrong though like everyone else I still have a small amount of hope :xmasssanta:

So why do you come onto a website dedicated to telling people news from GN'R :question::confused: I really cannot comprehend why someone would waste their own time like that :/ If you're waiting for the CD to come out, you don't have to check here, you'll know when that happens.

It's not just dedicated to news

I like the band doesn't mean I have to be a sheep and believe the bullshit in their statements.

I'm not waiting on CD to come out gave up on that years ago, will be nicely surprised if it ever happens.

I wonder why Axl let Beta say that stuff to Classic Rock. Perhaps he's setting up Beta as his fall guy/girl for 2008.

Shes probably buying Axl more time by giving the fan's hope for another year. But if the album was done Axl wouldn't need more time :rolleyes:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I'll give you my gut thoughts when reading this article:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/page/cl...try=it_s_a_fact

We suspect that GN'R may follow the Radiohead route of pay-as-you-like downloads. But we stress this has not been confirmed.

This is not a good idea to recuperate some $13-14m(?) - let alone when recent mild mumblings of "big promotion" are coming from "the know".:rolleyes:

Another source close to the GN'R camp also suggested that Chinese Democracy may gain a conventional release in late summer, with a view to it becoming "a big Christmas album".

^ This is.^:rolleyes::)

Actually, I think both would be great ideas. First release it on the net would just promote it and spread it. Still CD(as a cd) will have a strong "collection" value and it can´t fit it better to release it by X-mas. Like a nice bottle of wine in a nice package.