Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Someone leak the album already? I know there are lurkers here who know shit.

no thanks, Ill wait. I dont mind a few leaks of songs performed in concert. They may have even been released by GNR actually, but I prefer to pay my way. You go ahead and steal it. You fucking punk. I am so damn tired of all this talk of stealing it/downloading. I am no saint but please, stop beggging for freebies. Go to a soup kitchen and STFU.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

wow, big surprise there, way to champion the cause of giving up. To tough for you to hang in there huh? Well, maybe you can listen to the leaked cd while you are in line for your welfare check. :rolleyes:

+1

wow, big surprise there, way to champion the cause of giving up. To tough for you to hang in there huh? Well, maybe you can listen to the leaked cd while you are in line for your welfare check. :rolleyes:

We could all die at any time. If somebody leaks the album, I will download it, and then I'll send $20 to Universal in order to make you happy Gunzen. For all we know Heath Ledger was a GnR fan and now he'll never get to hear the album. How many fans have to die before this album is released?

Edited by Randy Lahey

+1

We could all die at any time. If somebody leaks the album, I will download it, and then send $20 to Universal in order to make you happy Gunzen. For all we know Heath Ledger was a GnR fan and now he'll never get to hear the album. How many fans have to die before this album is released?

I think the last thing I would be thinking of is CD if I was going to die. No you wont send anything either. Look, you want the CD to be released on the interent by pirates, without the art, proper credits to musicians, i.e your beloved Buckethead and then not see their hard work rewarded so you can hear it "earlier" fine. But just admit it, it is a bitch move. That is all I am saying. Those guys deserve their credit, and all the work they put in would be for virtually nothing. Way to think of yourself.

When it comes out, I'll buy it.

When it leaks, I'll download it.

I'd be very surprised if any members of this forum would sit around with their fingers in their ears while the rest of us enjoy/discuss the new tunes we've waited a decade or so to hear.

I wont, and not because I am a "honest guy" but because fuck all the guys who cheat, steal and make it harder for me and my family. If it leaks it will be close, ill just wait. But hey, go ahead, the world need thieves too.

I'd be very surprised if any members of this forum would sit around with their fingers in their ears while the rest of us enjoy/discuss the new tunes we've waited a decade or so to hear.

I wont, and not because I am a "honest guy" but because fuck all the guys who cheat, steal and make it harder for me and my family. If it leaks it will be close, ill just wait. But hey, go ahead, the world need thieves too.

All bets are off.

The broken promises. The "Chinese Democracy" tours. "We'll be back with a bunch more new songs!" "This is the year." Scented candles. CANCELING tour dates to finish up the album, and then a year of silence.

And then a myspace bulletin about some guy's missing bike.

It's over. If anyone has more songs, it's time to leak them. All loyalty should be brushed aside at this point.

I consider Axl a genius, and I listen to his music every day. But I don't appreciate being lied to, and if I had unreleased songs, I'd give the fans what they deserve and leak them ASAP.

Fuck all the guys who cheat and steal? I think paying £120 to see G'n'R at Wembley (from ticketmaster, not a tout), having them cut the set short and Axl leave Baz to sing Paradise City (thats right, NO ORIGINAL MEMBERS TO CLOSE THE SHOW) is a bit of a cheat to be honest.

There's no way I'm going to invest £10 on a CD when the onyl judgement I can have on the band is the shows they deliver, which have been frought with cancellations, showing up late, and in my personal case, not even playing the set properly.

I'll download it, and IF the music is good enough, then I will buy the CD and support the band.

+1

Yes,how silly of me to give up so soon. I apologize for any harm I've done to you and the family for the leaks I already downloaded. May they find it in their heart to forgive my selfish actions.

I'm going to delete those leaks from my computer right now and once I cash in that welfare check I'll buy some Official Gn'R Scented Candles to burn all day and night in honor of the night you changed my life and made me want to be a "real fan".

So I assume you've never heard the studio versions of The Blues, I.R.S., Better, Chinese Democracy and Madagascar?

After all, just because they've played them live doesn't mean you're not a 'thief' if you've downloaded the studio versions that are owned by the band/record company.

I guess I've really made things harder for Axl, burning copies of those songs for friends who subsequently went to the 2006 shows and will now buy the album if he ever chooses to release it. And as for Rolling Stone, Classic Rock, and all those magazines that reviewed the leaks and gave GNR free press which they subsequently cashed in on with the same tour, well, I guess they'll all burn in hell too. Nevermind the fact that without leaks, interest in this album would have waned years ago.

So cry me a river. If Axl wants my money, he can put out the damn CD, and he'll get it. If it leaks, great, I'll be the first to download it. He's dangled this album in front of our noses like a fucking carrot on a stick for long enough. Perhaps if he didn't treat his fans with a mixture of contempt and indifference, it would be a different story.

I don't see him offering to reimburse fans who've booked hotels, transport and tickets when he decides to cancel dates at last minute to do recording sessions that never happened, or because the fire marshals are 'out to get him'. I don't see him arranging transport for people who are stranded because he came onstage 3 and a half hours later than stated on the ticket.

Clearly he has no qualms about wasting fans time and money, so anyone who takes some of that time and money back by downloading the album early (should the option be available)? Good for them. It's a little late in the day for Axl Rose to get on his moral high-horse, particularly where 'honesty' is concerned.

Edited by Elnombre

So I assume you've never heard the studio versions of The Blues, I.R.S., Better, Chinese Democracy and Madagascar?

After all, just because they've played them live doesn't mean you're not a 'thief' if you've downloaded the studio versions that are owned by the band/record company.

I guess I've really made things harder for Axl, burning copies of those songs for friends who subsequently went to the 2006 shows and will now buy the album if he ever chooses to release it. And as for Rolling Stone, Classic Rock, and all those magazines that reviewed the leaks and gave GNR free press which they subsequently cashed in on with the same tour, well, I guess they'll all burn in hell too. Nevermind the fact that without leaks, interest in this album would have waned years ago.

So cry me a river. If Axl wants my money, he can put out the damn CD, and he'll get it. If it leaks, great, I'll be the first to download it. He's dangled this album in front of our noses like a fucking carrot on a stick for long enough. Perhaps if he didn't treat his fans with a mixture of contempt and indifference, it would be a different story.

I don't see him offering to reimburse fans who've booked hotels, transport and tickets when he decides to cancel dates at last minute to do recording sessions that never happened, or because the fire marshals are 'out to get him'. I don't see him arranging transport for people who are stranded because he came onstage 3 and a half hours later than stated on the ticket.

Clearly he has no qualms about wasting fans time and money, so anyone who takes some of that time and money back by downloading the album early (should the option be available)? Good for them. It's a little late in the day for Axl Rose to get on his moral high-horse, particularly where 'honesty' is concerned.

Great post, now maybe Gunzen will shut the hell up (I doubt it though)

The only reason I come on these forums these days is in the vague, plaintive hope that I'll see a headline like "PROSTITUTE LEAKS!!!!1!!!111!!"

I think it's safe to say that diehard Gnr fans are the only people on the face of the Earth that will see the phrase " PROSTITUTE LEAKS" and think something

entirely different from the rest of the world. :confused:

Brilliant post, i couldn't of worded it better myself.

no thanks, Ill wait. I dont mind a few leaks of songs performed in concert. They may have even been released by GNR actually, but I prefer to pay my way. You go ahead and steal it. You fucking punk. I am so damn tired of all this talk of stealing it/downloading. I am no saint but please, stop beggging for freebies. Go to a soup kitchen and STFU.

Hey Del, You're an idiot.

Del, you really are an idiot.

fuckin great post, i take my hat off to ya

Fuckin' brilliant post.2.gif

if you've downloaded the studio versions that are owned by the band/record company.

I own none of these.

If Axl wants my money, he can put out the damn CD, and he'll get it. If it leaks, great, I'll be the first to download it.

cause you are a disrepectful person when it comes to ther people property. Spin it as you want. You will steal it. Would it be okay if you were an artist and someone got a copy of your work and spread it all over the internet and printed it themselves? I doubt it would. That is what is so funny about you guys. It is okay to steal from someone else, but if you were a contractor I doubt it would be okay for someone else to steal you custom home plans. But hey Axl owes us, lol.

I don't see him offering to reimburse fans who've booked hotels, transport and tickets when he decides to cancel dates at last minute to do recording

Noone does this. There is a certain amoubt of risk you take when you go see someone perform. And I guess you whole trip is ruined if the show cancels (which everyone does). I kinda like road trips and just find something else to do when shit goes bad. You do realize you can steal from everyone cause noone is perfect. You sound like a seriouly weak victem if you blame someone else for your time. I am actually embarrased for you as a dude.

It's a little late in the day for Axl Rose to get on his moral high-horse, particularly where 'honesty' is concerned.

WTF? He is a rock star. The only people whom I hold responsible for their actions are my kids. I dont give a fuck what Axl does.

Difference between you and I am I am not a victim, I am a man. You are a sad child who blames others for the way the world is. Make your mark and stop justifying theft by blaming strangers for not doing what you think they should. You embarass me as a man.

Edited by Gunzen