Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I found this pretty funny:

One of my local radio stations said that Chinese Democracy has a release date of September 23rd. They said something along the lines of "Breaking news... Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses now has a release date of September 23rd... We're serious this time".

I just gave a good laugh. Add this date to that ever-so-long list of "for sure" dates.

One of my local radio stations said that Chinese Democracy has a release date of September 23rd. They said something along the lines of "Breaking news... Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses now has a release date of September 23rd... We're serious this time".

I just gave a good laugh. Add this date to that ever-so-long list of "for sure" dates.

That's a little strange

Usually you hear them throw out a recycled date and say .....This is what we hear

Very rarely is it a "Breaking News" type of thing

They're usually pretty reliable with information, but it's Chinese Democracy we're talking about. They've had "news" about CD quite a few times, but never "breaking news". They don't really like the new GN'R so they're usually pretty sarcastic about the release. I don't believe it though. We haven't heard anything from a "credible" source.

if that was true - it would have been exactly two years since i saw them on the "chinese democracy tour"

You guys are silly.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? The release date for this album will never be released through external sites. The only one I'd ever trust is Amazon, because they've gotten releases dates first in the past. Mainly by posting them ahead of time by mistake, as with the John Williams soundtrack for Indy 4, which they then yanked offline. But I doubt even that much with GN'R.

Axl will announce it if and when.

You guys are silly.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? The release date for this album will never be released through external sites. The only one I'd ever trust is Amazon, because they've gotten releases dates first in the past. Mainly by posting them ahead of time by mistake, as with the John Williams soundtrack for Indy 4, which they then yanked offline. But I doubt even that much with GN'R.

That's what I said. We need a "credible" source. In no way did I say I believed it.

You guys are silly.

Agreed. 100%

• 2 weeks later...
You guys are silly.

I agree with you, but I won't believe anything until I have it in my hands. I have heard dates from every possible source. I dealt with that crap about "12 Tuesdays remaining in the year," I dealt with Axl's "tentative" release dates, etc. So I won't even trust the band itself with the info.

edit: January is over! So no!

*LOCKED*

I think they do it backwards in the UK so i think it means Jan 2009.

But no its not true (at least yet)

Backwards? More like forwards. DD/MM/YYYY

Not that this makes much difference cause we all know Chinese Democracy Starts....Ah Hell with it.