Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a good idea for a topic:

"Things that have come out since GNR's last record"

then we can all make our jokes and keep ourselves occupied...

can anybody create this topic for us?

Edited by syhead

Could the 14 year wait for the now infamous new Guns N' Roses Album Chinese Democracy finally be over? Well according to Ex Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach itll be coming out on...

Seems like we should mark it under this catagory.

• 3 weeks later...

k rock a huge radio station in new york played i used to love her yesterday and after the song was over the dj ( dont know his name) talked about the rock band announcement then also said that CD will be out this year and then joked (i think maybe he was excited) that axl's making the biggest comeback ever possibly movies either way were closer then ever rock the fuck on people

Guest RonMexico82

Movies? Let me guess when two face is revealed in the dark knight it turns out to be Axl Rose. Christopher Nolan rewrote the history of Harvey Dent so that he gets disfigured due to his hideous addiction to botox and hair plugs.

Chinese Democracy you never cease to amaze me.

I would think during the Olympic Games would make perfect sense. Yeah, yeah, I know, a sporting event. The Olympics are bigger than that. The focus of every country in the world will be focused on China and the country will be swamped with vistors from many countries in the globe seeing into the all the dark corners and bright stages that China has to offer...a perfect stage and time for...something to start...I think...? Or maybe it will just be delayed...until only Xmas? :xmasssanta:

While on paper releasing it to coincide with the all the media attention surrounding the Chinese Olympics seems like a good idea, it is, of course, also a massive risk. The risk is that Chinese Democracy gets seen as nothing more than a protest album from an aging band, as opposed to the long-awaited comeback album from one of the greatest rock acts in history. No doubt when the album is released, the band will be questioned on the title by various interviewers etc. In that case, by all means say your peace - but please, do NOT let the title overtake the music itself.

For that reason, I'd rather not see any sort of anti-promotion to coincide with the Olympics.

Edited by ags_rule

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what it says on itunes if you click on the name Guns N' Roses: "Chinese Democracy is inching closer to reality ending more than a decade of waiting and speculation. To paraphrase Julius Caeser- Guns N' Roses came, saw, and conquered, but they still have a lot of conquering left to do."

Nothing huge, just thought you guys might be interested. This was just added in the last couple days.

Brian

Edited by bwb