Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute bullshi$.

They expect people to believe that they finally hand over a decent, marketable album after all these years and all these broken promises and all the record company does is sit on it for 6 months and does absolutely nothing with it?

Absolute bullshi$.

They expect people to believe that they finally hand over a decent, marketable album after all these years and all these broken promises and all the record company does is sit on it for 6 months and does absolutely nothing with it?

however you have to remember just because the album is done doenst mean the record company has it, otherwise they would of had a release date, axl is just being crazy and wants alot of promotion which they wont give to him because of all the money he took from them, he is holding the masters till they give into his demands probably

if i hear one more sources that says the album is finished its gonna drive me crazy lol, but nobody besides the hard core fans seem to realize that its been negiotations for so long

yep, i got a mate who's like so......whens this japenese hipocracy coming out? .... so frrustrating hah

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1125209/-/...;searchsource=0

Prolly posted before i dont know But thought it was kind of funny ? Where do they get there information ? I dont think this is legit but its just funny.

Ive always thought that between 8/8/08 and 9/11/08 is when they sshould pull the trigger.

Im sitting here listening to Catcher and I just cant believe its been dropped from the albums :(

But I do recall axl saying they were goint to have a bunch of Bonus songs or some shit like that on a bonus album , Kinda of like Gnr Lies or somthing hopefully this surfaces on it.

Rhiad and the bedouions , I wish this song was clearer in the version ive got, I really think this song could rock axl really demands the light as directs the song with his voice , The solo is horrible in this version I mean whoever it is just kills it ruins the feel the song was getting, A better solo on the studio version of this Would really be great I hope this surfaces as well.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1125209/-/...;searchsource=0

Prolly posted before i dont know But thought it was kind of funny ? Where do they get there information ? I dont think this is legit but its just funny.

Ive always thought that between 8/8/08 and 9/11/08 is when they sshould pull the trigger.

Im sitting here listening to Catcher and I just cant believe its been dropped from the albums :(

But I do recall axl saying they were goint to have a bunch of Bonus songs or some shit like that on a bonus album , Kinda of like Gnr Lies or somthing hopefully this surfaces on it.

I hadn't heard Catcher was dropped, It's Richard's favourite of the songs he's worked on so i wouldn't imagine they'd cut out a favourite of one of the band members. This also proves that this song has gone through more work since 1999 because if Richard has played on it then it'd have to still be in existence post 2002.

Hi everyone,just wanted to quickly buzz everyone with this & i cant ever say i've noticed this before. I was scouting CDWOW.com & What struck me when i search'd for Guns N Roses was that it says in Brackets that C.D is a 2 cd album. Release date is 25th of August but hey, we all know what release Dates for this album is like.

Check out the link n let me know what you think,feel free to delete this topic thou if its already been noticed thou.

CD WOW

Edited by jimmy1981

If that webshite gets a world wide scoop or random lucky guess then i'll strip naked and run down the street and post the webcam video in the downloads section

Im sure Axl is racing to the studio right now to push the album out even quicker now he's read the above post :rofl-lol:

Im sure Axl is racing to the studio right now to push the album out even quicker now he's read the above post :rofl-lol:

I firmly believe the sight of my tackle swinging around is one of the few things to be negotiated before the release date is announced to the music press

I firmly believe the sight of my tackle swinging around is one of the few things to be negotiated before the release date is announced to the music press

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

So what do we all think,genuine?? & how can it claim to say its a 2 C.D album???

IBTL!

I think even when we see an actual true release date we might all be too shocked to believe it.

IBTL = In Before The Lock.

I never heard of that before. You learn something new every day.

On topic: Amazon, Woolworths, CD WOW, and HMV are all advertising Aug 25.

IBTL!

I think even when we see an actual true release date we might all be too shocked to believe it.

IBTL = In Before The Lock.

I never heard of that before. You learn something new every day.

On topic: Amazon, Woolworths, CD WOW, and HMV are all advertising Aug 25.

not the u.s amazon

• 3 weeks later...

TripleM - Link

Triple M got in touch with Universal Music, GNR's Australian label, and was promptly told "the only time I ever hear about Gunners is from you."

Guns 'n' Roses album out in August?

Maybe they just got excited with the recent leak and all, but Amazon UK has listed Guns 'n' Roses' forthcoming (and that's an under-statement) album Chinese Democracy as coming out August 25.

Don't get too excited. As gnrdaily.com point out, this is the fourth time they'll listed a date in the history of the album's 15-year incubation period, but it is the first time it's got its dedicated page.

Triple M got in touch with Universal Music, GNR's Australian label, and was promptly told "the only time I ever hear about Gunners is from you."

We're guessing they haven't heard anything then, although the source did reveal: "I'd say if it happens, it will be a rush release that we hear about 2 weeks in advance."

10 Things that have come out since GNR's last record

Fifteen years is a freaken long time in any business. To remind you just how far back in history it is, we thought we'd list ten things that have come out since 1993 - Chinese Democracy obviously not being one of them. Yes, you'll be astounded too!

10. The Friends TV series (yes, really, it came out in 1994)

9. Emos

8. The iPod

7. DVDs

6. Paris Hilton's 'film' career

5. The GST

4. "Climate Change"

3. Ellen DeGeneres

2. The Gladiators TV show (the first time around!)

1. Four albums from GNR guitarist Slash (two as Slash's Snake Pit, two from Velvet Revolver)

We wait with bated breath, Axl. Well, what's left after bating for so many years...

Edited by Alpachiris