Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I read a bulletin from a dude on Myspace a few mins ago & supposedly, there was this pre or post NAMM party at some club in Beverly Hills called Backstage (maybe) last night & he claims the new disc was bein played at the club. The dude doesnt strike me as bein a liar.

The first question that came to my mind: "Since when does an audience at a PARTY listen to a 50 minute set of ballads and other songs about emotional suffering?".

Maybe this dude took too much E and went on a Moby-Emo trip hallucinating Pit(t)man's synth?

:rofl-lol:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a bulletin from a dude on Myspace a few mins ago & supposedly, there was this pre or post NAMM party at some club in Beverly Hills called Backstage (maybe) last night & he claims the new disc was bein played at the club. The dude doesnt strike me as bein a liar.

The first question that came to my mind: "Since when does an audience at a PARTY listen to a 50 minute set of ballads and other songs about emotional suffering?".

Maybe this dude took too much E and went on a Moby-Emo trip hallucinating Pit(t)man's synth?

Maybe you heard the finished Chinese Democracy and know for a fact it's all about ballads and emotional suffering?

Can you copy the "text" of what was said by the guy on myspace and post it here?

I'll second that request!!

I'll third it.

This guy is not credible! I smell BullShit!!! :drevil:

You too? That's why we're asking for a link.

Maybe you heard the finished Chinese Democracy and know for a fact it's all about ballads and emotional suffering?

Sounds like a bet to me, Demon. ;)

No, of course I didn't hear the finished version, you're right. But if you listen to the leaks, Axl whines a lot. The Blues, Madagascar, Better, I.R.S., T.W.A.T., C.I.T.R., Chinese Democracy....hell, come to think of it.....is there any new song where he doesn't complain??? That sure makes you miss the good old days of PC, Mr. Brownstone, ISO, and Nightrain, combined with emotional songs like SCOM, DC, or NR.....when there was a healthy balance between 'party-songs' and 'emotional' songs.

Pay-as-you-like...........I wouldn't go there Axl. First of all you have the shittiest website since........nevermind, there is no website as shitty that I can compare it with www.gunsnroses.com, and 2nd of all, a lot of GNR fans might want to pay you back for the lost 12 years........that would be USD 0.12 for CD.

By the way.......Christmas release SUCKS!!!!

I believe the album is done but Axl will NEVER release chinese democracy like radiohead did with in rainbows...it's not his style.

I have a feeling Axl is in talks with managment on how to release it and when is the best time to do so...

Edited by Rovim

later summer!?!?! fuck this! , whats better than a spring release? summer festivals , screw christmas! , release a deluxe version for xmas!

Exactly spring/early summer is always the best time for albums to come out. Hype it up and play all the festivals and then go on tour in Autumn. Yeah release a deluxe version during the Autumn tour/before Christmas, but get the bastard out already.

LP

Edited by Longpig

I don't believe anything from GNR, I'll wait untill it's out (if that ever happens)

Shes probably just giving the fans a glimmer of hope to keep the fans happy this year.

I want to be proved wrong though like everyone else I still have a small amount of hope :xmasssanta:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou