Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

didnt bumblefoot shut down the rumour?

He shut down the rumour of HIM saying it was handed in. He never shut anything down about a release date.

Are you seriously retarded ?

How in the hell could it have a release date if it hasn't been handed in ?

More importantly, how can it ever be handed in when Axl will never finish it ?

NO.1GNRFAN - You are 14 yrs old (check his/her profile), that says it all.

bba

Who the Fuck are you calling retarded asshole.

I said that Bumblefoot shut down the rumour of him saying it was handed in. You remember? The rumour about a day or so ago about Bumblefoot saying it was handed in but it was fake?

The rumour was him saying it was handed in, and he said that the rumour of him saying it was in was fake. He never said it wasn't handed in, he just said that the rumour of him saying it was in was a fake.

Douchebag, get it right.

I want you to see this bba...'cos your an Asshole and everyone knows it, only, we know how much of an asshole aswell.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want you to see this bba...'cos your an Asshole and everyone knows it, only, we know how much of an asshole aswell.

Hell yeah!!!

:rofl-lol:

Uh..Oh ? Looks like I got the teenybopper squad ganging up on me.

NO.1GNRFAN, you're 14 yrs old. (Yes I'm serious, check his profile)

I'm sure Axls_Nuts_Rule is about the same.

I hope you ladies can understand that I'm not going to be able to take either of you too seriously knowing this. Sorry, but regardless of how hard I try, it just won't work.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sure you both have some fascinating stories to tell of your parents playing Guns N Roses songs while they changed your diapers, but unfortuantely, that just won't be enough to hold my interest.

Hope you both can understand. :kiss:

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

and no.1gnrfan is a better poster than you old freak of nature. :rofl-lol:

You're right 4real. It's close minded of me to think that there is nothing you, GNR1FAG, or Axls_Nuts_Rule can teach me.

Tell you what, if someone starts a thread asking one of the following scenarios, I'll be sure to check it out for you guy's reply :

What was it like sitting in a shitty diaper while listening to TSI ?

How does WTTJ sound while sitting in a car seat ?

Did your mommy ever play Don't Cry while rocking you to sleep ?

How many of you spit up on your parents UYI cd's ?

Did you ever use a GN'R cd as a pacifier ?

Cheers,

bba

I'm sure Axls_Nuts_Rule is about the same.

Aww, look at him throwing little jokes out. Hah, your alot older than we are and your acting YOUNGER than a 14 year old.

And look hear Fuckhead, I've been here for a shorter time than you have and I've got more posts than you! You know how? Because I love this band and all of its lineups...not just the original like you, you Douchebag. And I post in all the main sections...not just in a topic that comes up about the old lineup that you have a gay fantasy with.

And I'm sure there are bands you like that were around and you heard when you were a baby or small child. So Fuck off.

The day you get banned...will be the best day this board has gone through in awhile.

and no.1gnrfan is a better poster than you old freak of nature. :rofl-lol:

You're right 4real. It's close minded of me to think that there is nothing you, GNR1FAG, or Axls_Nuts_Rule can teach me.

Tell you what, if someone starts a thread asking one of the following scenarios, I'll be sure to check it out for you guy's reply :

What was it like sitting in a shitty diaper while listening to TSI ?

How does WTTJ sound while sitting in a car seat ?

Did your mommy ever play Don't Cry while rocking you to sleep ?

How many of you spit up on your parents UYI cd's ?

Did you ever use a GN'R cd as a pacifier ?

Cheers,

bba

ballsbitingadler or blowballsadler?

I was 13 when AFD came out and I've been a huge fan since I first heard it, but that doesn't mean that someone that wasn't around at the time isn't a real fan. I love the Beatles, Hendrix and a lot of other classic rock bands whose careers were over before I was born and that doesn't mean that I don't love them as much as someone that actually got the chance to see them live.

On the other hand, calling someone old and telling them they're out of place on "your" forum is pretty fucking stupid as well. Good music is timeless and appeals to people of all backgrounds-that's a simple truth that everyone should know if they're a serious music fan.

I was 13 when AFD came out and I've been a huge fan since I first heard it, but that doesn't mean that someone that wasn't around at the time isn't a real fan. I love the Beatles, Hendrix and a lot of other classic rock bands whose careers were over before I was born and that doesn't mean that I don't love them as much as someone that actually got the chance to see them live.

On the other hand, calling someone old and telling them they're out of place on "your" forum is pretty fucking stupid as well. Good music is timeless and appeals to people of all backgrounds-that's a simple truth that everyone should know if they're a serious music fan.

Exactly.

And look hear Fuckhead, I've been here for a shorter time than you have and I've got more posts than you! You know how?

Because you say "I believe in Chinese Democracy" and that you "love Axl Rose" about 3 times per thread ?

bba

And look hear Fuckhead, I've been here for a shorter time than you have and I've got more posts than you! You know how?

Because you say "I believe in Chinese Democracy" and that you "love Axl Rose" about 3 times per thread ?

bba

I've said that I believe in Chinese Democracy because I do. Unlike yourself, who has a stick up your ass and loves only the old lineup.

I've never said I love Axl, though I have admitted to being an Axlite.

You also didn't post the rest of my reply because you knew I'm right.

The day you both shut up get banned...will be the best day this board has gone through in awhile.

I'll shut up when he does.

I'm usually a fun, nice guy around this board until bba starts bitching.

Then don't read his posts.

The day you both shut up get banned...will be the best day this board has gone through in awhile.

That's almost impossible...because if I don't say anything, someone else will. Or they'll quote him and I'll read their quote.

So basically...he should just leave.

You realize that there is a way to block him so you don't have to read his posts.

That way you'll never read "what album?" again.

You realize that there is a way to block him so you don't have to read his posts.

That way you'll never read "what album?" again.

Yes...but then he could be talking shit on me and I wouldn't know it.

That's almost impossible...because if I don't say anything, someone else will. Or they'll quote him and I'll read their quote.

That's not how a forum works, he (or anyone else) shouldn't just have to leave to make you happy. It's not hard to just not respond or to ignore him, even in quotes (it's called reading the names). There's no reason for you to continue reading his stuff and responding if he pisses you off.

EDIT: You won't block him because "he might be talking shit about you" :lol:!

Edited by kevin

That's not how a forum works, he (or anyone else) shouldn't just have to leave to make you happy. It's not hard to just not respond or to ignore him, even in quotes (it's called reading the names). There's no reason for you to continue reading his stuff and responding if he pisses you off.

Your EDIT: post could quote possibly be true but you also act like I'm the only one he pisses off and that is most definately not true. If he left or got banned, we would all be better.

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

Thanks, Kevin.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed what a little bitch Axls_Nuts_Rule is. :lol:

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

Your EDIT: post could quote possibly be true but you also act like I'm the only one he pisses off and that is most definately not true. If he left or got banned, we would all be better.

For every person that hates him there's probably one that likes him. The fact still remains that if you don't like someone's posts, ignore them. And why do you care what someone says on an internet board anyway?