Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Guest Yanni_16
amazon.com dates mean nothing. same for play.com, google.com, gunsnroses.com...

Sad but true. Release dates mean jack shit anymore. At this point Chinese Democracy has reached its "Believe it when you see it" stage.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed the release date for Chinese Democracy is listed as 11th Feb 08 on both sites. Guess its highly unlikely that this will happen though.

Ive been suffering in silence ever since the Spaghetti Incident awaiting a new Guns album so any glimmer of hope is a step in the right direction I guess. Gotta be soon tho surely, hang on ain't we been saying that for years....

Edited by Axl_Rob

Not new to forums tho. I know you always get a rough ride from those people who've been posting for ages. Some guys always think they know more than everyone else, when in fact they are just as clueless to the whole situation. At the end of the day we all wanna see an album soon and it problem ain't gonna happen. For me all news is good news as the bands name is kept alive and as a longterm fan this can only be a good thing.

Not new to forums tho. I know you always get a rough ride from those people who've been posting for ages. Some guys always think they know more than everyone else, when in fact they are just as clueless to the whole situation. At the end of the day we all wanna see an album soon and it problem ain't gonna happen. For me all news is good news as the bands name is kept alive and as a longterm fan this can only be a good thing.

He's got some spirit, that's for sure.

It won't be happening.

This happens every year - HMV or some other store put a release date on their website because the album hasn't been removed from these sites for years (for some reason). It's probably the last possible release date at the time they updated it. In February, it'll change to September 2008, and then back to February 2009.

I was the same when i first started on the internet, i looked up my favorite band and saw the release date advertised on various music stores. How could this imformation be wrong i thought to myself. Then i took another hit off my crack pipe and suddenly it really didn't matter anymore!