zeppelin show

vicious

That whole registering for the opportunity to buy tickets sounds ridiculous to me. I like the old fashioned first come, first served routine.

General public never stood a chance. Since its a charity event big buisnesses will have donated literally thousands to buy up tickets. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity for them to please their clients!

Shame but thats how things work in the world today

Jonx

Page and Plant need to get their heads out of their asses. They're a rock and roll band, not some exclusive show where only the social elite can go and have to fork out like $1300 UK :fuckyou: (I heard that was the price, true or false?)

The price is £125.

The biggest rock band of all time, they aren't going to be cheap. Its for charity aswell.

Yeah, I know a lot of people are all like, "They should never tour again. I don't want them to. It would ruin the past." We all know who they were in the past. We can't change the past. But for Christ's sakes people, it's only rock 'n' roll. It's only a bit of fun! We aren't talking baout knocking down the Great Sphinx to put up a Wal-Mart, here (though I do not doubt this will be attempted some day).

And what about those who didn't live in the past and only are told over and over again how amazing it was, realizing that you are born like 30 years too late is a kind of weird experience :(

Rock n' roll should live forever so get up and tour you damn old selfish rockstars! (sorry no offence ofcourse I love you all :))

Yeah, I know a lot of people are all like, "They should never tour again. I don't want them to. It would ruin the past." We all know who they were in the past. We can't change the past. But for Christ's sakes people, it's only rock 'n' roll. It's only a bit of fun! We aren't talking baout knocking down the Great Sphinx to put up a Wal-Mart, here (though I do not doubt this will be attempted some day).

You write very good posts. First that about illegal downloads now that.

And highvoltage, didn't JDRM, or someone say, there were like 89.5 million people who tried to get a ticket?

You write very good posts. First that about illegal downloads now that.

And highvoltage, didn't JDRM, or someone say, there were like 89.5 million people who tried to get a ticket?

yeah it was.. :unsure:

Ill try and dig up a link

Edited by JDRM

And what about those who didn't live in the past and only are told over and over again how amazing it was, realizing that you are born like 30 years too late is a kind of weird experience :(

Rock n' roll should live forever so get up and tour you damn old selfish rockstars! (sorry no offence ofcourse I love you all :))

That's exactly how I feel about Guns. Damned parents couldn't make me a decade or two earlier so I could see the originals :angry::angry:

It does suck that Zeppelin are only doing one show. They better get off their asses and do a tour <_< <_<

Edited by NO.1GNRFAN

my dad says he "knows a guy" so i still have a glimmer of hope ;)

i think they will tour however, they just want this to be special. i assume it will be a small tour but it depends on how this show goes, if they don't like the way this show goes then no tour

That whole registering for the opportunity to buy tickets sounds ridiculous to me. I like the old fashioned first come, first served routine.

General public never stood a chance. Since its a charity event big buisnesses will have donated literally thousands to buy up tickets. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity for them to please their clients!

Jonx

not entirely the case apparantly..

link

That whole registering for the opportunity to ;) buy tickets sounds ridiculous to me. I like the old fashioned first come, first served routine.

Jonx

not entirely the case apparantly..

link

I think that's what he meant. It would have been like this if the tickets would have been sold normal. ;)

There were 89.5 million people that refreshed the webpage, but only 20 million that actually got through to the registration part.

...and Gunnai, that is seriously awesome.