god damn, I'm a fuckin thief!

So, a guy on ebay listed this jacket. It is a crew issued jacket from the illusions tour that I have wanted for years now, only probabaly is, it usually goes fror somewhere between 450-550 and I'm simply not gunna pay that. So, he put a starting price of 50 bucks and I thought hey what the hell, I'll see hat I can pull. I email the guy and offer him 200 to end the auction and he very, very foolishly accepts. So here is my new jacket, I have seen listings before with much more detailed pictures, so let me just say the pictures do not do this jacket justice whatsoever.

6c27_1.jpg

jacket1.jpg

oh and to make up the funds of this, yhou guys should all send me offers on my custom Marc Vachon blazer that is only a few posts below. I'll probably go as low as 100 + shipping if you're a cool cat.

Edited by Stiff Competition

So, a guy on ebay listed this jacket. It is a crew issued jacket from the illusions tour that I have wanted for years now, only probabaly is, it usually goes fror somewhere between 450-550 and I'm simply not gunna pay that. So, he put a starting price of 50 bucks and I thought hey what the hell, I'll see hat I can pull. I email the guy and offer him 200 to end the auction and he very, very foolishly accepts. So here is my new jacket, I have seen listings before with much more detailed pictures, so let me just say the pictures do not do this jacket justice whatsoever.

6c27_1.jpg

jacket1.jpg

oh and to make up the funds of this, yhou guys should all send me offers on my custom Marc Vachon blazer that is only a few posts below. I'll probably go as low as 100 + shipping if you're a cool cat.

That is way cool dude.

If I could afford that fucking blazer I'd go for it, but unfortunatley for me, I can't, bummer.

6c27_1.jpg

jacket1.jpg

...congratulations my friend!!!...

6c27_1.jpg

jacket1.jpg

Good deal and nice jacket

Why's the thread title say your a theif?

Nice jacket...even though it didn't fit you.

EDIT: I'm with Sandman on this one aswell :P

cause i got the jacket for only 200 bucks, the guy shoudnt have accepted such a low offer, I have lik 2.5 days left on my auction and it's already 55 over what I payed for it and I have a shitload of watchers.