uhm...what is really GN'R news?

Chris Axl

Yeah, I know I have complained about VR news before...but now it's a SCOTT WEILAND news, GN'R fans don't give a crap what he does. It is certainly not GN'R related.

And Bumblefoot, the guitar player for GN'R is making a new CD and no news?

So you mods would say weiland is more GN'R related than Bumblefoot? :question:

Yeah, I know I have complained about VR news before...but now it's a SCOTT WEILAND news, GN'R fans don't give a crap what he does. It is certainly not GN'R related.

There are no articles on BBF's new album yet, but if you want to link us to one, i'd be more than happy to post it up.

There are no articles on BBF's new album yet, but if you want to link us to one, i'd be more than happy to post it up.

yeah alright.

But still....what is Guns N' Roses related with scott weiland?

Guns N' Roses RELATED Newswire.

If you can't see how Scott is somehow related to GNR in any way, shape or form, you have a problem.

Oh, so he plays with former GN'R members and have done some GN'R covers.

then G2R_Axl or should have a spot there too then. He even sings them better than scott.

Guest banaszkiewicz
Oh, so he plays with former GN'R members

See, I knew you could figure it out!

if were talking about ANY former band member

well then buckethead just released a couple cd's

so then he should be in the headline as well

but seeing as scott isnt a former member of gnr

nor does he have anything to do with the gnr band

he shouldnt be in the headlines

Edited by banaszkiewicz

You bet. Don't forget Shaq and Pink as well.

Personally, I could give a shit if they posted the weather update every hour in the News section. I pick and choose what I think is necessary to waste my time whining about. This ain't one of them. Based on the lack of ANY "interesting" GnR news, it's a wonder anyone even remembers that section exists.

Personally, I could give a shit if they posted the weather update every hour in the News section. I pick and choose what I think is necessary to waste my time whining about. This ain't one of them. Based on the lack of ANY "interesting" GnR news, it's a wonder anyone even remembers that section exists.

Umm, what are you talking about? That section has the most activity and posts/topics on this entire board. Get your facts straight.

Umm, what are you talking about? That section has the most activity and posts/topics on this entire board. Get your facts straight.

We're discusing the Guns N' Roses Related NEWSWIRE section.

I've got MY facts straight, Thanks for your needless interruption.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Owned. :lol:

Edited by Rock_N'_Roll

Nicely done! :xmasssanta:

It's good that we post stuff like that here. Actual Guns news is scarce, and plenty here care about both bands. If it bothers you, you don't gotta click it. In my opinion the moderators and admins are doing everyone here a favor by posting and linking the news up- for both VR and GNR, and all related bands.

In which case, we can include Les Claypool, Chip Z'Nuff and Serj Tankian in that list right?

and Black Eyed Pease and Michael Jackson to!

Don't be daft. I know, you know it, Slash et al are more GNR than Axl is.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Wow... I wonder how many of these threads Ive seen from Chris. I'm sure it's atleast two others, that are the same, just with other news-articles in them.

In which case, we can include Les Claypool, Chip Z'Nuff and Serj Tankian in that list right?

and Black Eyed Pease and Michael Jackson to!

Don't be daft. I know, you know it, Slash et al are more GNR than Axl is.

Because they are members of Gn'R. Makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Well played!

Owned. :lol:

Delivered with such precision and timing :xmasssanta:

Weiland is teh ghey!

Y pOaSt aBoUT hIM jOOst CaUsE 'E PlAyS wIt SlaSH!!!!!!

SLaSh nOt GoNZ N rOozEs, acks-All EEES!

ChInESe DaMorCraCy sTarTs KNEW!!!!!!!!!1111111!

Winner for best Chris Axl impression of the year :)