Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who uses wank to mean awesome? :lol:

I'm from America where it is not uncommon for someone to use a "negative" word to make something sounds good.

@Flora

GTFO :fuckyou:

:violin:

WALT!! LEMME OUT WALT!!! BLURRGABLURRGABLURRGA!!

:lol::lol: :lol:

Every other actor in that film besides Clint were awful.

IMO, he was also awful, just slightly less spectacularly. But only slightly. God I hated that movie. :angry:

Who uses wank to mean awesome? :lol:

I'm from America where it is not uncommon for someone to use a "negative" word to make something sounds good.

@Flora

GTFO :fuckyou:

I'm also from America where people don't use the word 'wank' at all, especially not in a positive light.

I never said they use 'wank' in positive light. But people definitely say words that shouldn't be used in positive light.

I wasted a perfectly blissful high watching Southland Tales today.

Did anyone actually enjoy that pretentious, poorly contrived, piece of shit?

I enjoyed Sarah Michelle Gellar's performance, which is not something I generally get to say about her film work. But the movie itself is a titanic mess.

The Business - Danny Dyer, Tamer Hassan. Neat little modern day British gangster movie for anyone into that kinda shit.

great film, im quite a big fan of danny dyer, have u seen city rats? goodbye charlie bright's a great film too

Seen City Rats yeah, i thought it was fucking brilliant. Quite a subversive little twist on the Dyer/Hassan partnership too. You see all these guys on the imdb boards expecting The Business and getting that, really kinda threw em :lol: Ain't seen Charlie Bright though, whats it about? :)