Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 Again. Cute. Endearing.

:facepalm:

Sorry, sorry...not supposed to talk about watching movies with any sentimentality cuz its bad for the image huh? *puts forehead on hers and holds onto her head* lets practise our mean faces, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! *shadow boxes around her* i'm the boss, i'm the boss, i'm the boss, i'm the boss, i'm the boss, i'm the boss, i'm the boss :lol:

The only thing that shit has going for it is the radiant minxiness of Michelle Trachtenberg. Clumsy, overt sentimentality is the least of it's shortcomings.

Hey, i didn't walk in that motherfucker looking for Citizen Kane and I didn't get Citizen Kane. I got a goofy ass made for 13 yr old girls to 'awww' at movie which is pretty much what i was expecting/looking for at the time. What that says about me is something else altogether.

The last film i saw was The Happening, it freaked me out. Mark Walhberg was funny though.

That film is terrible

This.

That movie was fucking horrible. I'd never watch it again.

i watched 5 minutes of that movie and i had to stop.

actually, exact same thing happened when i tried to watch 'shooter'. it wasnt just bad, it was LOL bad.

The last film i saw was The Happening, it freaked me out. Mark Walhberg was funny though.

That film is terrible

Matter of opinion I suppose. I also watched the Love Guru recently and I thought that was hilarious.

Now this we can agree on. I watched The Love Guru a couple of times after it came out.

That film is terrible

Matter of opinion I suppose. I also watched the Love Guru recently and I thought that was hilarious.

Now this we can agree on. I watched The Love Guru a couple of times after it came out.

sorry guys, i fucking hated that movie. with a passion.*

*i based my profile and a good part of my life around semi pro, so take my opinion for what its worth (not much).

Watched Into The Wild earlier this evening, what a film. I haven't seen a film in ages that left me with such a knot of sadness in my gut and a sense of wonder and amazement at what the world has to offer in my head...

Edited by Graeme

Watched Into The Wild earlier this evening, what a film. I haven't seen a film in ages that left me with such a knot of sadness in my gut and a sense of wonder and amazement at what the world has to offer in my head...

Amazing movie, isn't it? I was blown away by it...

I watched "Hangover" last night, there wasn't a movie like this in a loooong fuckin time where I laughed as much as I did last night. :rofl-lol: 10/10

Saw Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince.

Pretty good, but slow, very drawn out at points. Also, what was up with all the sexual innuendo? I mean I get that they're all older, but still--to go so far as to have white stuff on Hermione's lips. Or to have Ginny being all slutty in a robe on her knees tying Harry's shoe, her head a few inches below his dick. I thought HP was supposed to be more innocent than that.