Film Thread

ssiscool

Wait, are you lumping the Alien franchise in with the Star Wars/Trek?

Yes, well done dear, well spotted :lol:

Anyone who doesn't like Aliens can go die

Anyone that wants me to die is gonna hafta come out from behind their computer first so pardon me if i don't shit my pants just yet. Actually, i think its quite fitting that a Black Sabbath fan would like Aliens. Its kinda the same ballpark for me, all that Aliens and the supernatural and all that witchey wizardy sataney bullshit. Oooh, a fat aging alcoholic with make up on singing about ghosties and ghoulies :scared::lol:

"Sharon, the fookin' dogs fookin' pissed on the fookin' rug again" The Dark Lord? Hmmmm...

P.S. Don't put a curse on me please, i was only kidding, don't go sacrificing any chickens, get a frozen one, the coven'll never tell the difference!

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

headscratch.gif

You're taking the internet way to seriously, mang.

By making fun of Black Sabbath? :lol:

The band or myself? idfk anymore

I was jk about the Alien movies, meng. I like 'em, but that doesn't mean you have to. idk if you were being serious when you "snapped" or not. :confused:

EDIT: btw, Ozzy is not fat -_-

EDIT: Or an alcoholic -_-

Edited by Black Sabbath

headscratch.gif

You're taking the internet way to seriously, mang.

By making fun of Black Sabbath? :lol:

The band or myself? idfk anymore

I was jk about the Alien movies, meng. I like 'em, but that doesn't mean you have to. idk if you were being serious when you "snapped" or not. :confused:

EDIT: btw, Ozzy is not fat -_-

EDIT: Or an alcoholic -_-

I'm terribly sorry, i was being snippy to what i saw to be a snippy comment. And i actually kinda like Sabbath (the two albums i've heard anyway) i was just havin' a dig ;)

I haven't been to the IMAX in years. It'd be awesome to go again though. Last time I went I saw some thing about Australia I think it was. It was pretty cool, but I feel asleep during it. Only because I was extremely tired, not because it wasn't interesting or anything.

It's fecking big man. I just saw Harry Potter 6, because I'm a cool kid, and the wankers only bothered to 3D the first 12 minutes. Still, the trailer for A Christmas Carol was in 3D, and looks phenomenal.

It were about 2 minutes, you're average cinema trailer. it was one of only two trailers, which I liked :D The other trailer was for this surfing documentary/film, which sounded like it had a spiffing soundtrack.

But yeah, the wiki poster/picture just looks like Jim Carrey dressed similar to the Grinch/Lemony Snicket. But it is animated, and Gary Oldman's in it. Win.

Wait, are you lumping the Alien franchise in with the Star Wars/Trek?

Yes, well done dear, well spotted :lol:

Anyone who doesn't like Aliens can go die

Anyone that wants me to die is gonna hafta come out from behind their computer first so pardon me if i don't shit my pants just yet. Actually, i think its quite fitting that a Black Sabbath fan would like Aliens. Its kinda the same ballpark for me, all that Aliens and the supernatural and all that witchey wizardy sataney bullshit. Oooh, a fat aging alcoholic with make up on singing about ghosties and ghoulies :scared::lol:

The Alien films aren't 'supernatural witchey wizardy sataney bullshit'. God you're clueless. :rofl-lol:

The Hurt Locker is excellent. Kathryn Bigelow is finally getting her dues. ^_^

come on you only know her because she fucked James Cameron. :rofl-lol:

No, I know her because she directed and co-wrote the wonderful Near Dark and the flawed but still damn impressive Blue Steel, and because she directed the magnificent and bizarrely underappreciated Strange Days. Plus she directed two of my favorite Homicide: Life on the Streets episodes. She is in fact, one of the strongest (and least retarded) action directors in American film.^_^

Edited by Flora

The Alien films aren't 'supernatural witchey wizardy sataney bullshit'. God you're clueless

I said its kinda the same ballpark as in i class that fantasy level geek ass shit on the same level of lame-o-ness ;)

Flora you are one highly impressive lady

You think she's impressive, you should see her hairdresser :lol:

Edited by dirtylenny

I said its kinda the same ballpark as in i class that fantasy level geek ass shit on the same level of lame-o-ness ;)

It has more in common with Jaws than what you're talking about, you're such a disappointment sometimes. :angry:

My dog wipes his ass with your pillow. :shrugs:

Edited by Flora

The Alien films aren't 'supernatural witchey wizardy sataney bullshit'. God you're clueless

Flora you are one highly impressive lady

Reply to my last PM, ese.