Alice Cooper

Black Sabbath

Easy Action

Love It To Death

Muscle Of Love

Lace And Whiskey

Trash

Yeah Easy Action is a good one.

Those are all great ones exept Trash is probably my least favorite. Desmond Child produced that one and it became a little too Bon Jovish for me. Constrictor is another one I dont really care for.

I like bits and pieces of all his albums... there's always one song I like on them and one song I don't like so it goes it either direction

The songs Hey Stoopid, Hurricane Years, and Snake Bite are killer though alot more hardcore and metal, love em.

I like bits and pieces of all his albums... there's always one song I like on them and one song I don't like so it goes it either direction

The songs Hey Stoopid, Hurricane Years, and Snake Bite are killer though alot more hardcore and metal, love em.

If you like the metal Alice check out Raise Your Fist And Yell. That's a good one.

I also really like his version of 'Under My Wheels' with Axl, Slash, and Izzy and Duff I think? Can't remember.

Yeah, i've got that on my Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper collection, and it's absolutely amazing. I really think it's better than the original, which is a classic CLASSIC rock track to me.

I really liked Alice's cover of Spirit's "Got A Line On You" also.

I really think it's better than the original, which is a classic CLASSIC rock track to me.

I dunno, the production makes it sound too slick and "80's" compared to the gritty garage rock original.

I like it better then the original too. But than again I'm a huge Cooper fan. But the original is very good too. I really like that gritty sound.

'Stand', the song Alice and Xzibit (I think thats who it is) sing together is pretty damn good too. I like it a lot.

Yeah, it is Xzibit.

I dont mind that one. Not one of my favorites though. I never like rap. But it is a cool tune.