THE VERVE - FORTH

SolidSnake

LINK EDITED

That's a great tune. Where did you get it? Has the album leaked yet?

Four songs have leaked from someone who shared them on a music forum, but when he caught wind of people passing them on to other forums he stopped passing them out. One of the songs has been removed from pretty much everywhere, so at this point only three are in circulation.

I'm not listening to any until I have the whole album. I've heard Love is Noise and I don't wish to hear anything else until I can listen from beginning to end. I'm more excited about this record than any albums in the near future.

LINK EDITED

That's a great tune. Where did you get it? Has the album leaked yet?

Four songs have leaked from someone who shared them on a music forum, but when he caught wind of people passing them on to other forums he stopped passing them out. One of the songs has been removed from pretty much everywhere, so at this point only three are in circulation.

I'm not listening to any until I have the whole album. I've heard Love is Noise and I don't wish to hear anything else until I can listen from beginning to end. I'm more excited about this record than any albums in the near future.

what three?

I have:

Love is noise (album version)

Valium Skies

Noise Epic.

Valium Skies is just amazing as is the album version of love is noise, it's so great to hear this band making new music and on top form. Genius fucking band and this will no doubt be their 4th classic album.

sort of does man, that mtv link said if they do play, that it will be their last show ever... that there's still some big tension and they're gong to break up again...

oh well... we'll see i guess

sort of does man, that mtv link said if they do play, that it will be their last show ever... that there's still some big tension and they're gong to break up again...

oh well... we'll see i guess

I remember reading an Ashcroft quote that basically said that there is still unsolved business, they still argue and still wanna rip each other's heads off at times. That's natural IMO, but for them to have been through that twice already, that's worrying.

I went ahead and downloaded the BBC vinyl copy of this albums that's been making the rounds.

And, honestly, it's one of the best albums I've heard in a long, long time -- and definitely on par with The Verve's other works (and that's saying a lot). "I See Houses," "Rather Be" and "Judas" are among their all-time greatest songs -- and I'm still digging everything else on the album. "Columbo" is great. I've always preferred The Verve's more emotional/ballad-style songs like Bittersweet Symphony and Lucky Man, so that's why I kind of prefer the tunes like "Rather Be," but the more rock-oriented stuff on the album is just as good as their old work. I was worried this wouldn't live up to expectations, but this just makes me want them to stick around even longer and record more records.

Guys, please:

14) DOWNLOADS/FILE SHARING: IT IS FORBIDDEN BY LAW TO SHARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED (OR UNRELEASED) MEDIA OF ANY KIND. This includes but is not limited to officially released: songs, albums, singles, bonus tracks, radio edits, promos, home videos/DVDs, music videos, movies and software.

Don't post links to leaked albums here - the rules that apply to Chinese-D links apply to links for other band's albums as well.

Man, I hope they don't. But, like seemingly all my favorite bands, the guitarist and the front man are diametrically opposed personalities.

Nick Mccabe doesn't seem to like being in the spotlight nor the rigors of touring and recording, from what I can tell. But his amazing guitar washes and walls of sound are the main draw of the band for me, so I hope they can tough it out. Ashcroft is a gifted dude, but his solo stuff is not up to par.

Edited by Ant

Man, I hope they don't. But, like seemingly all my favorite bands, the guitarist and the front man are diametrically opposed personalities.

Nick Mccabe doesn't seem to like being in the spotlight nor the rigors of touring and recording, from what I can tell. But his amazing guitar washes and walls of sound are the main draw of the band for me, so I hope they can tough it out. Ashcroft is a gifted dude, but his solo stuff is not up to par.

some of his solo stuff is excellent alone with everyone is a great cd

here it is at a bargain £4.99 delivered

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/148391/Alo...dy/Product.html

i urge any fan of the ashcroft to get this

it has a country vibe to it, a style of its own

heres a few top songs from it=-new york

you on my mind in my sleep a beautiful song

Edited by lawrence