Sebastian Bach Falls onstage while performing "I Remember You"

mahimahi

Thankfully I haven't made love to this song.

I don't know which is funnier now the fall or him asking the crowd who made love to this song? :lol:

Neither.

The funniest part is when he asked the question and immediately pointed at himself and mouthed the words: "I did!"

Having sex to your own song? Isn't that a little...vain? Then again, it's Sebastian Bach.

He slipped and fell while trying to get on a monitor/speaker last week in St.Louis too. He's just like "Yeah, I meant to do that!"

Now, that fall in LA was bad. He ended up missing out on what , half the lyrics?

Edited by tat2d1

I was at the show. It was really funny, you cant see it in the video but when he first fell, he just layed flat on his back laughing, it was awesome. He put on a great show as usual, I left after he was done so I didn't have to watch dokken or poison. Funny how people on a gnr board call him a has been when he is still releasing new music and promoting himself all over the place and is part of a very successful tour right now...something axl can't say. I'm not saying it out of spite for axl or saying he is infact a has been(because he's not), but where people who follow him get off sayng baz is a has been is unbelievable.

I was at the show. It was really funny, you cant see it in the video but when he first fell, he just layed flat on his back laughing, it was awesome. He put on a great show as usual, I left after he was done so I didn't have to watch dokken or poison. Funny how people on a gnr board call him a has been when he is still releasing new music and promoting himself all over the place and is part of a very successful tour right now...something axl can't say. I'm not saying it out of spite for axl or saying he is infact a has been(because he's not), but where people who follow him get off sayng baz is a has been is unbelievable.

+1

While I think he's a bit full of it, and in need of a thesaurus, I don't think he's a has-been.

+1

While I think he's a bit full of it, and in need of a thesaurus, I don't think he's a has-been.

me either, just annoying.