Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

Axl was always shown as a villain by the media! FACT

And rightfully so. Were Slash or Izzy responsible for the lyrics to the song "One in a Million" ?

I'm sure that Axl Rose will pretend in his next message that those lyrics IN FACT have been written by Slash, because Slash is evil and he was trying to take over GNR... :rolleyes:

And rightfully so. Were Slash or Izzy responsible for the lyrics to the song "One in a Million" ?

I'm sure that Axl Rose will pretend in his next message that those lyrics IN FACT have been written by Slash, because Slash is evil and he was trying to take over GNR... :rolleyes:

:sleeper:

Give it a rest. That has nothing to do with any of what this thread is about. Quit whining.

Ali

Give it a rest. That has nothing to do with any of what this thread is about. Quit whining.

Ali

I agree, give it a rest.

This thread has generally had a happy tone, and I would prefer it preserved.

As far as I know nobody here knows Axl or Slash personally (besides maybe Dexter), so what business do we have talking about who wrote what and who's evil and any of that other kind of stuff? A musician has been kind enough to come here and answer some questions/provide some comments. Keep it cool...

why is it some of you slashites(and dont get me wrong in a big slash fan) feel the need to take sides?? slash isnt perfect...there probably is alot of truth in Axls post...

yet somehow Slash's book must be all true right??

just take it for what it is...a different version of the same story....

i'm pretty sure it's because most Slashites are pissed off because a great Guns N' Roses album was released without any contributions from Slash and they all wanted Axl to fail

Ali

Hahaha. Didn't Axl Rose say yesterday that My World was on UYI because Slash and Duff liked it ?

Boys and girls: without Slash and Duff, My World wouldn't have been possible. And we are supposed to believe that ?

Please, give me a break.

Axl Rose put My World on UYI because HE liked it, not because somebody else liked it. The guy is constantly trying to find scapegoats for his own mistakes and that's really disgusting.

Edited by Roky

why is it some of you slashites(and dont get me wrong in a big slash fan) feel the need to take sides?? slash isnt perfect...there probably is alot of truth in Axls post...

i'm pretty sure it's because most Slashites are pissed off because a great Guns N' Roses album was released without any contributions from Slash and they all wanted Axl to fail

Pretty much.

Here in my country (Brazil), axl has always been massacred by the media as the badboy of malibu, the destroyer of bands ... but the fans here knew patients, and that basically, the axl was not all that talking, the media Brazilian just talking crap, so I come here at American sites, where there are people who really understand the Guns N' Roses :)

1) It's not Guns N'Roses.

2) It's not a great album.

3) Axl Rose failed. Take a look at the charts.

Edited by Roky

I'm sorry, but Slash's book had so many typo's and incorrect facts it made me sick. Keep in mind, Slash didn't write it himself

(the publisher must not know how to hire copy editors and fact checkers either) he hired a ghost writer to do it. So there is a great chance things were lost in translation from Slash to the writer. That book was just fuckin' shameful with all its mistakes...those little mistakes made me think that possibly there were HUGE mistakes and some stories were not factual. Sounds like from what Axl says, I could have been right. Who knows tho--as someone stated--we don't know either of them. But that book sure put a lot of doubt in mind concerning Slash...

AylaRose

1. Slash hasn't proved he has a longevity career outside of Guns N Roses.

2. Axl has, and will continue forever to.

see, you pretty much verrified what i said

1) Wrong

2) Wrong

3) Wrong

Lets see how Slash's solo album does when it comes out. :sleeper:

Please, stop being such a cupcake.

That's just stupid. Just because someone misses Slash being in GNR doesn't mean they wanted Axl to fail. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ok, maybe SOME people wanted him to fail. :tongue2:

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Ali

Hahaha. Didn't Axl Rose say yesterday that My World was on UYI because Slash and Duff liked it ?

Boys and girls: without Slash and Duff, My World wouldn't have been possible. And we are supposed to believe that ?

Please, give me a break.

Axl Rose put My World on UYI because HE liked it, not because somebody else liked it. The guy is constantly trying to find scapegoats for his own mistakes and that's really disgusting.

Did he ever say he didn't like it? No

He said he didn't put it on there without any authorization, against the rest of the band's wishes as Slash claims

Slash has already proven to be full of shit, without Axl saying anything. Just read how many times he's completely changed his story about certain events. Of course, your type will never believe it, but it doesn't really matter. You choose to believe a hardcore compulsive liar who has invalidated his own stories with his own words. No surprise though

Ali

Please, give me a break.

No, that's not what he said. Maybe you should re-read what he wrote. You are either deliberately twisting what was written or misinterpreting it.

Ali

BAWWW.jpg

Mods, do your job please and dispose of this fool.

That's just stupid. Just because someone misses Slash being in GNR doesn't mean they wanted Axl to fail. :rolleyes:

He said most, not all. -_-

Amazing Axl, thank you for taking the time to clear shit up for everyone.

I've always respected the fact that you were very personal with this side of things, and for what it's worth, now that you have chosen to come forth you really said your piece well.

Again thank you.

Edited by ohmygod

at least Axl is experimenting with new songs such as silkworms, shacklers revenge etc,

whats Slash's biggest move outside his comfort zone, slither? :lol:

please, I rather support someone that has the willingness and thurst to push themselves outside there comfort zone, and not go around in circles rehashing

the same old shit.