Limp Bizkit reform with original lineup

Marky

They plan new album, world tour

Limp Bizkit have announced that they are reforming with the original band lineup for the first time in eight years.

Fred Durst, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers, John Otto and DJ Lethal have joined forces once again to tour and record a new album. Guitarist Borland, who left the band in 2001 and returned briefly only to leave again in 2006, has apparently resolved differences with his bandmates.

"We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other," Durst and Borland said in a joint statement.

"Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back."

Limp Bizkit will kick off a world tour in the spring, hitting the European festival circuit. They will also play their first-ever shows in Russia. Tour dates will soon be announced on the band's new website Limpbizkit.com.

They also intend to begin recording a new album.

--By our Los Angeles staff.

http://www.nme.com/news/limp-bizkit/42710

I kind of like Fred Durst. Never did back in the day, but for some reason I like him more after the fact.

I've had greater respect for him since he went on Tom Green's show last year and basically mocked himself. It was a bit of Andy Kaufman-like genius, because most people thought he was being serious. His new found awareness leads me to believe this album might - might - actually surprise people. But if he brings out the red cap again and starts singing about skateboarding and breaking stuff, probably not.

The album they released in 2006, The Unquestionable Truth, really wasnt all that bad. It strayed from the rap metal formula and was actually heavy. It was spectacular but it was better than the crap that they came out with at the end of their run.

Limp Bizkit reform with original lineup

and nobody cares :)

i can't wait, desperado! he's an idea, fuck off and run along :xmasssanta:

Living life in the fast lane

I'm just a crazy mother fucker livin' it up

Not giving a fuck

Living life in the fast lane

Another crazy mother fucker, livin' it up

Not giving a fuck in the fast lane

Cause it's so easy to tell a lie

And it's so easy, to run and hide

But it's not easy to be alive

So don't be wasting NON OF MY TIME!

Limp Bizkit have announced that they are reforming with the original band lineup for the first time in eight years.

Fred Durst, Wes Borland, Sam Rivers, John Otto and DJ Lethal have joined forces once again to tour and record a new album. Guitarist Borland, who left the band in 2001 and returned briefly only to leave again in 2006, has apparently resolved differences with his bandmates.

"We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other," Durst and Borland said in a joint statement.

"Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back."

Limp Bizkit will kick off a world tour in the spring, hitting the European festival circuit. They will also play their first-ever shows in Russia. Tour dates will soon be announced on the band's new website Limpbizkit.com.

Wes Borland is also supposedly on Marilyn Manson's next album...and Twiggy is back in MM also!!!

MAS OS MEUS SONHOS NAO SAO TAO SIMPLES

COMO MINHA CULTURA PARECE SER

EU TIVE HORAS DE TOTAL SOLIDAO

MEU AMOR E VINGANÇA

E NUNCA E LIVRE. (BEHIND BLUE EYES) in portuguese. EXCELENTE!!

essa musica me toca muito. :devil:

Orgasmic news!

Hopefully they will tour with NIN.

TU SO PODIA SER BRASILEIRO MESMO,NE? POR AXL COM OASIS! TA LOUCO??? FALA SERIO.

MAS OS MEUS SONHOS NAO SAO TAO SIMPLES

COMO MINHA CULTURA PARECE SER

EU TIVE HORAS DE TOTAL SOLIDAO

MEU AMOR E VINGANÇA

E NUNCA E LIVRE. (BEHIND BLUE EYES) in portuguese. EXCELENTE!!

essa musica me toca muito. :devil:

TU SO PODIA SER BRASILEIRO MESMO,NE? POR AXL COM OASIS! TA LOUCO??? FALA SERIO.

english_flag.jpg

ha, i was thinking the same thing username.