Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Slash , BLS and Alice In Chains WOULD be the tour of the year, hands down!

Whoever said BLS were aweful are beyond crazy, ive seen them 6 times they are bad as hell one of the best around,Alice in Chains ive only seen once and that was with Layne and they killed it live, Ive seen Slash live, 3 times he is beyond amazing !

I WILL PAY ANY PRICE TO SEE THESE 3

SLASH,ZAKK , and AIC IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT IN TODAYS WORLD!

Slash is on the NME awards guestlist, which is tonight but will be televised friday. Thought you should know?

Slash yesterday at the NME Awards:

Edit: another Slash interview from yesterday,

Muse talking about Slash:

Edited by axlfan88

Myspace update

New Update

Hello out there, a little long between updates I know, but I've been busy with promo, rehearsal etc. But all is well, I just had a great little trip to Europe doing press, everybody was great. It was very productive all in all.

Its my pleasure to mention that I have finally regained control of my website from my old merch company, as I am no longer working with them. That means Slashonline.com will be active again ASAP.

Tour dates are coming together. I will have Europe, Japan & Australia dates to announce by next week. South America, Mexico & US dates will soon follow.

I'll announce the touring band next week as well. Its going to be a pretty fucking cool band to say the least.

The new "Slash model" Les Paul comes out April 1st in the USA & Custom Shop limited edition models. The Epiphone version hits the stores August 1st.

The Marshall AFD is in development & coming along fantastically. We'll keep you in the loop at afd100.com. This is definitely one hell of a Marshall!

The 1st single from my solo record, "By the Sword" featuring Andrew Stockdale is out, so hit up your local radio station & get them to play it. Use what ever means of coercion possible!

That's it for now but I will have all the show updates & band details coming your way this week.

Until then, caio! Iiii|; ),