Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash replies to his fans all the time, cept he DMs now. He promised me picks when he comes to my area :D He's super cool.

Depeche Mode? What is DM's? and how do you know you are actually talking to Slash?How does he plan to give you these picks?

Direct messeges are from Slash, I guess what ever tweet he recieves that's attracting to him he'll write back to. He doesn't necessarly have to be following you, I've gotten a DM from him before. It was pretty sweet :D

from Zakk Wylde twitter

"Hey Phil I Spoke w/SLASH N FATHER CANTRELL ABOUT US 3 Amigo Idiots goin out ALICE/BLACK LABEL /SLASH We'd have a fuckin Blast!!!"

I hope that doesn't happen to be honest.. Black Label is awful and I am not too interested in AIC these days... I just wanna see a Slash Headlining tour..

Slash replies to his fans all the time, cept he DMs now. He promised me picks when he comes to my area :D He's super cool.

Depeche Mode? What is DM's? and how do you know you are actually talking to Slash?How does he plan to give you these picks?

When he goes on tour I'll get the picks somehow. When someone else asked him how they were gonna get the picks he DMed them "We'll talk about that when the time comes" or whatever. It's really him because he is "Verified"

I'm on a flight w/Scott Weiland, imagine that!

:shocked:

Haha. I wonder who's Jack and who's Locke. If Slash and Axl were sharing the same flight it would either be an incredibly awkward experience or maybe they'd have a chat. A flight that contained all members of Guns N' Roses past and present along with Velvet Revolver now that would be interesting. They would probably play I spy.

I'm on a flight w/Scott Weiland, imagine that!

:shocked:

Haha. I wonder who's Jack and who's Locke. If Slash and Axl were sharing the same flight it would either be an incredibly awkward experience or maybe they'd have a chat. A flight that contained all members of Guns N' Roses past and present along with Velvet Revolver now that would be interesting. They would probably play I spy.

:lol: That'd be awesome.

I doubt Axl and Slash would have a "chat" though...

SLASH Runs Into SCOTT WEILAND On Way To Las Vegas - Feb. 22, 2010

Over the weekend, Slash flew to Las Vegas to take part in PokerStars.net's North American Poker Tour celebrity charity tournament. On the plane to Sin City though, he ran into Scott Weiland, who was in VELVET REVOLVER with Slash until acrimoniously leaving the group in April 2008.

The guitarist spoke to VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner about the reunion.

"After we got off, the plane landed, it was cool," Slash said. "It was nice to see him. We talked for a minute, we walked through the airport together. It was the first time we talked since the last show of the [last VELVET REVOLVER] tour."

Slash went on to say that things were great between him and the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer.

"It was really cool and STP has a new record about to come out and I was really excited about it," Slash told VH1 Radio Networks. "It's just... I don't know... Now that we're not sort of at odds with each other in the band, I have no issues."

As for the poker tournament, Slash — who was at a table with Christian Slater, Marlon Wayans, UFC fighter Tito Ortiz and World Series of Poker winner Chris Moneymaker — didn't win.

Check out pictures from the event at NAPT.com.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=135564

This confirms they talked to each other.