Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RT @georgelopez: Next Week 2 songs from @Slash from his new CD on Lopez Tonight .. Don't miss that it will be EPIC !!

1 hour ago via UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/Slash

Slash on TV:

- Tuesday, April 6 - "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (NBC)

- Thursday, April 8 - "Lopez Tonight" with George Lopez (TBS)

- Thursday, April 8 - Revolver Golden Gods Awards ceremony from Hollywood (airs May 22 on VH1)

- Friday, April 9 - "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" (CBS)

Edited by axlfan88

Slash Great news! I have finally received all the European, Asian & Australian tour dates. I will post them all next week. Iiiii|; ), #slash

C'mon early December for NZ....*crosses fingers*

Edited by FuddMckagan

Some guy just sent this to me via twitter

@FuddMckagan for mygnr : tour has 2 parts , one until October and the second one it looks like Jan/Feb , also SS songs are B & H & Mean Bone

He says he asked Slash...I dunno if he's right but I guess we'll see in few days.

Edited by FuddMckagan

crissnakepit

@FuddMckagan for mygnr : tour has 2 parts , one until October and the second one it looks like Jan/Feb , also SS songs are B & H & Mean Bone

He says he asked Slash...I dunno if he's right but I guess we'll see in few days.

great, they are playing beggars!!(B&H is beggars and hangers on , right?)

crissnakepit

Sure is.

I'm hoping he plays Serial Killer as well.

It's so sad that neither Slash nor Axl show the U.S. any appreciation.

Slash will play the U.S at some point, but the fact is that without a festival season it makes far more sense to tour overseas during the traditional U.S summer (May-September). Slash is playing a few shows here in the states before he leaves.

Axl on the other hand has little reason to play the states, as he draws far more overseas than he will over here. If you're going to play, at least play where you get paid the most for each show.

crissnakepit

Sure is.

I'm hoping he plays Serial Killer as well.

that would be incredible, one of the best songs of both snakepit albums

crissnakepit

Beggars and Hangers On is a definite..he said it on tv during a Much More Music interview.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-25487-Music-Video-Games-Examiner~y2010m4d5-Guitar-Hero-6-to-feature-Slash-solo-tunes?cid=publish_twitter:25487

Apparently Slash said that "Ghost" and "We're All Gonna Die" are going to be on Guitar Hero 6, but I couldn't find the actually tweet itself so here's the article (sorry, not too efficient at tweeting).

ghost would be awesome, i would choose something over the iggy song tho. the lyrics are just embarrasing. even more than the album art.

by the sword would be better.

"By The Sword" would be very fun to play on one of those games. But while these may not have been my first choices (I would've gone with the Ozzy song and "By The Sword"), you can't do much worse than picking "Shackler's Revenge" for your big "debut". I know many people who were turned off by that song. :(