Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghost would be awesome, i would choose something over the iggy song tho. the lyrics are just embarrasing. even more than the album art.

by the sword would be better.

"By The Sword" would be very fun to play on one of those games. But while these may not have been my first choices (I would've gone with the Ozzy song and "By The Sword"), you can't do much worse than picking "Shackler's Revenge" for your big "debut". I know many people who were turned off by that song. :(

I agree. By The Sword and Crucify The Dead would be the best ones, in my opinion. Along with Nothing To Say, probably.

And Jackie, that's how Iggy is. The lyrics are embarrassing if you know how he is. :shrugs:

As dead flower said Slash has touched down in Sydney

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-generations-of-music-slash-and-justin-bieber-in-australia/story-e6frf7jo-1225857735107

And I agree with the were all going to die comments the lyrics are extremely bad

Pee on the ground

And jump around

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna whip it out and pee on the ground

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

You would not believe the Bieber shit that is going on here. News footage every night of weirdo teenage chicks getting hysterical and injuring themselves during his public appearances.

From the look of him, he wouldn't even know how to root a single one of them. Such a waste. :no:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/two-generations-of-music-slash-and-justin-bieber-in-australia/story-e6frf7jo-1225857735107

And I agree with the were all going to die comments the lyrics are extremely bad

Pee on the ground

And jump around

The lyrics aren't bad. This is what makes a good Iggy song. I love that song. Perfect party closer for a great album.

Pee on the ground

And jump around

The lyrics aren't bad. This is what makes a good Iggy song. I love that song. Perfect party closer for a great album.

the outro on that song is awesome and if people thyink the lyrics suck, who the fuck cares the guitar playing os awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

did any of you ask Slash (or knows) what is up with all the great songs he wrote with Izzy and Duff before VR? acording to Slash those song kicked ass...i know one or 2 are on VR album and one is on his solo record what about other 20 or how many they wrote

thanks

did any of you ask Slash (or knows) what is up with all the great songs he wrote with Izzy and Duff before VR? acording to Slash those song kicked ass...i know one or 2 are on VR album and one is on his solo record what about other 20 or how many they wrote

thanks

Izzy Stradlin - Like A Dog,... the album is filled with a lot of those "ideas"... and is popularily recognized as Izzy's best job to date... another prove that those 3 together are a hell of a music force....