Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will however, give you working titles for a couple songs; "We're All Gonna Die" is one, "These Last Words" is another. There is one song called "Crucify the Dead" & another called "Beautiful, Dangerous." We have about 8 songs left to record & I'm really excited about every one.

Just heard the "Safe in Your Cage" master. Sounds bad to the bone!!

7:49 AM May 28th from Twitterrific

Just listened to "Your Friends Can Come Too" master Sounds amazing! Slash is shredding! This ep Is gonna rock

9:00 PM May 28th from Twitterrific

I wonder what happened to these tracks?

I will however, give you working titles for a couple songs; "We're All Gonna Die" is one, "These Last Words" is another. There is one song called "Crucify the Dead" & another called "Beautiful, Dangerous." We have about 8 songs left to record & I'm really excited about every one.

Just listened to "Your Friends Can Come Too" master Sounds amazing! Slash is shredding! This ep Is gonna rock

Maybe they didn't make the cut?

Maybe they didn't make the cut?

I think "These Last Words" = "Gotten" and

"Safe in Your Cage" = "Chains and Shackles"

Hello, there's a rumour that Slash will be playing the Pinkpop fest in the Netherlands in may. Could be cool since Wolfmother is also on the bill

Rumour became a confirmation today. Slash will play Pinkpop Festival 2010 on Sunday May 30. Ticket was already in tha pocket, since this festival is my yearly 'blow off steam' therapy. rock3

Nice little detail: next to Wolfmother, Motorhead will also play this festival......and as lemmy did a song on Slash' new album.......(let's just say it would be a great opportunity) :xmasssanta:

Nice little detail: next to Wolfmother, Motorhead will also play this festival......and as lemmy did a song on Slash' new album.......(let's just say it would be a great opportunity) :xmasssanta:

Expect it to happen.

In this interview Slash says he's totally open to guest players joining him on stage to do their song from the album.

CIVIL WAR!!! Thanks Slash, i'0ve really wanting to hear that song live for a long time

its true i can onl imagine axl singing it as i can only imagine slash playing it, but i'm sure myles will be able to pull it off and do a great performance of the song!

I didn't mean it's a bad thing. I can't wait to hear Civil War live, that's something I never thought'd happen. It's just some gnr songs that's easier to imagine others filling in for Axl, than others, but Civil War is not one of them. But I'm sure it will be great, as I said, I'm thrilled that this song will see the light of day on stage again!