Question for anyone that likes Metallica........

Sprite

The people in here are funny. Metallica loyality was at an all time high tonight. Fact is Pantera has more talented musicians that make much better music, making Metallica look like pussies.

The fact is Metallica and their fans try and imply they are the most ass kicking hard band out there, they are not.

The fact is you are being intentionally divisive when there's no need. Instead of simply praising a band you like you decided to attack another band, one with a massive influence on Pantera, I might add. My post had nothing to do with Metallica loyalty, but I suppose the sort of short-sighted person that would create a thread like this might want to view it that way.

FUCK YOU, METALLICA ARE PUSSIES

The people in here are funny. Metallica loyality was at an all time high tonight. Fact is Pantera has more talented musicians that make much better music, making Metallica look like pussies.

The fact is Metallica and their fans try and imply they are the most ass kicking hard band out there, they are not.

The fact is you are being intentionally divisive when there's no need. Instead of simply praising a band you like you decided to attack another band, one with a massive influence on Pantera, I might add. My post had nothing to do with Metallica loyalty, but I suppose the sort of short-sighted person that would create a thread like this might want to view it that way.

...and people wonder why pantera fan is stereotyped as a knuckle dragging neanderthal......

...and people wonder why pantera fan is stereotyped as a knuckle dragging neanderthal......

FUCK YOU MAN PANTERA RUUUUULES, METALLICA ARE PUSSIES. PANTERA IS REAL METAL, BITCH

FUCK YOU MAN PANTERA RUUUUULES, METALLICA ARE PUSSIES. PANTERA IS REAL METAL, BITCH

IRONIC CAPS ARE KRUISE CONTROL 4 COOL

Panteras first 3 albums which were powerpop if im not mistaken make me lean to Metallica

yeah Metal Magic

kind of like manowar looking, with their old singer curly.

Nothing gets you goin glike the closing bars of domination or slap on a bit of 'hostile, im broken, whatever you want. fuckin great southern riffs. does it matter that metallica write better songs? no coz i prefer to listen to pantera. Metqallica songs are yes technically better but so what. I'll listen to both band at teh right time anway. metallica rule like no other, theyre legendary.

Edited by Big Boy Sixxx

Megadeth has my favorite lyrics, and I think they've (Mustaine) has done the best job of staying with their roots.

The biggest knock I have on Metallica is their piss-poor lyrics (mostly post-Black), Lars, and the shitty albums they've put out after being an established band.

Pantera isn't much past their greatest hits (and a good handful of others), and Megadeth is more quantity over quality.

I would dig Pantera more if they didn't start sounding stale after Vulgar. Seems like starting with Far Beyond they just phoned it in, and made the dumbest riffs possible to go with the dumbest vocals/lyrics possible. With a few exceptions...

The only truly great Pantera was in Power Metal, Cowboys and Vulgar.

Refer to my post that you quoted....

Pantera mostly suck IMO, i like the songs cowboys from hell and cemetary gates but thats it

Metallica and Megadeth rule and beat the shit out of Pantera

^The reason why Metallica most certainly DO NOT suck

Edited by gordon bennet