Favourite Michael Jackson Album?

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Favourite Jacko Album?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

..my 45 of ABC

:lol: I think I might have had that one too! I remember watching Jackson 5 on tv every week and listening to I'll Be There over and over and over and over....

Not really on topic, but is there a Best of the Jackson 5? I really like those poppy, positive tunes like ABC!

I don't know, but now that he's gone, I'm sure they'll be coming out with all kinds of MJ/Jackson 5 goodies.

• 2 months later...

Thriller is his most nostalgic, but the HIStory and Blood on the Dance Floor records have some of Jackson's most honest songwriting. Scream, They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, and Morphine — in which he goes so far as to admit he's a drug addict are brilliantly confessional. It's unfortunate no one was paying much attention to his music at that particular time because it's largely superior to what he was producing in the 80s..

-Kickingthehabit

Bad used to be my favorite, but it's changed. HIStory is definitely great, as is Dangerous. To be honest, I listen to them and the original songs on Blood On The Dance Floor more than Thriller.

The original songs on Blood on the Dance Floor are amazing. Too bad MJ couldn't keep up that level of quality on Invincible.

Yeah, Blood On The Dance Floor and Morphine are two of my favorite MJ songs. Superfly Sister is really good too.