Favorite music DVD's

hbkdx1125

yeah. it doesn't always work, but can lead to some amazing pieces of music.

That was amazing!

...check out Nihilist Spasm Band

They've been following similar concepts since 1965 (and they're still going!).

They even occasionaly created their own instruments.

A lotta love for live at Kilburn and rightly so but...i dunno, Moonies kinda like...not Moonie in that one so it makes me a little...y'know. But he's on fucking fire at Isle of Wight, just fuckin insane!!!

Roger: Water...or in Philedelphia its known as Wadda...wadda...wadda

Pete: Or in The Who its known as...Brandy!!

Moonie: BRANDY DEAR BOY!!!

:lol:

You got the remaster? It's got Substitute, Naked Eye and an interview with Townshend.

Yeah, that interviews worth the price of the dvd alone...but what a fuckin performance!!

Ugh!! *multiple orgasms!!!*

Edited by dirtylenny

Cradle Of Filth: Eleven Burial Masses - Ive watched this show sooooo many times and it doesnt get old. its fucking great!

Cradle Of Filth: Peace Through Superior Firepower - awesome dvd, comes with behind the scenes shit, the setlist is awesome [except for the no 'dusk' thing, fuuuuuck] and everyone sounds awesome

Godsmack: An Evening With Godsmack - one of the best music dvds. its an acoustic show, they get audience members to ask questions, and explain song meanings, its totally awesome.

i just got this and it's unbelievably great. i swear i was almost brought to tears at some points. what a voice:

51AKERazeYL._SS500_.jpg

I know what you mean man,same thing happens to me....every time!

This is an absolute blue-ray essential.

Definitely in my top ten...just superb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Johnny boy is a hero :lol:

Live By The Sea - Oasis

Go Home - Jackson Browne

Live At Monterey - Hendrix

There'll Always Be An England - The Sex Pistols

Go Home - U2

Live From Chicago (Vertigo Tour) - U2

Warpaint Live - The Black Crowes

Under Great White Northern Lights - The White Stripes

Oh What A Lovely Tour - Babyshambles

Live From The Royal Albert Hall - The Killers

Live At The Brixton Academy - The Charlatans

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum (Special Edition) - Kasabian

The Stone Roses (Live At Blackpool) - The Stone Roses

Guest Len B'stard

There's some good docs coming out lately too

Who Killed Bill: The Sex Pistols in the News basically all the old news footage and some later performances in good quality for once, also includes that famous PiL interview where they walk out...not Tom Snyder, the other one. Also that famous interview with Janet Street Porter wheres Johns dressed as the artful dodger :) clocks in at over 2 hours i think, think its just out in England though.

You Really Got Me: The Story of The Kinks, career spanning doc. Apparently Julien Temples doing one on them too.

People Are Strange - doc on The Doors

Edited by sugaraylen

It's fucking awesome, right?!?! When I first go it, I couldn't stop watching it. That DVD made me get into Nirvana even more.

i was blown away by the great quality, being as how I'd only watched crappy bits and pieces of it on Youtube before then. The whole viewing experience was surreal...It was kind of a mindfuck! a very enjoyable one :)

Edited by Sgt Snafu

It's fucking awesome, right?!?! When I first go it, I couldn't stop watching it. That DVD made me get into Nirvana even more.

i was blown away by the great quality, being as how I'd only watched crappy bits and pieces of it on Youtube before then. The whole viewing experience was surreal...It was kind of a mindfuck! a very enjoyable one :)

Is it the complete concert??

Is it the complete concert??

yes indeedy. the DVD footage came with an audio CD that had all the live tracks on it, too (except for "Love Buzz")