OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

Estranged on BBF solo. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thumbsup::shocked:

Fingers crossed. I hope Estranged will be on the setlist at 1 of the next shows.

Hearing those couple of notes of Estranged has made my day. It`s coming, not shure when, but we`ll get it.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought shacklers was great but the video did it no justice, it's too loud so the audio is blowing. The guitars are sounding like a lot of pure noise without definition in that one. Hope we get a quality bootleg of it. I bet it's actually better than what it seems in the video.

Edited by Helen Luna

My favorite song, but It's pretty obvious that Axl can't pull out this Live. A shame

Musically it sounds pretty good and is one of my fave's off the album, but Axl has sounded like a mess every time he tries it.

I can't help but feel he has not rehearsed this much if at all with them, because he is clearly the weak link in it (and some of the other songs he struggles on).

It is kind of unfair to ask the band to be on point with this stuff when he clearly isn't putting in the effort on getting some of the new material down the way they have.

My favorite song, but It's pretty obvious that Axl can't pull out this Live. A shame

Musically it sounds pretty good and is one of my fave's off the album, but Axl has sounded like a mess every time he tries it.

I can't help but feel he has not rehearsed this much if at all with them, because he is clearly the weak link in it (and some of the other songs he struggles on).

It is kind of unfair to ask the band to be on point with this stuff when he clearly isn't putting in the effort on getting some of the new material down the way they have.

Agreed.

Bumblefoot plays the solo really well on TWAT. I think these songs will be great once they get the timing down better.

yeah he tried playing it correcly instead of adding 1000 notes into the solo like he did in 06

And DJ nailed the first solo

Axl sounded like shit though, not sure why he cant sing TWAT well, its a slow song.

He sounded great on sorry

Also I noticed Axl is using backign tracks on some of the new songs

Edited by gnr-dave

Bumblefoot plays the solo really well on TWAT. I think these songs will be great once they get the timing down better.

yeah he tried playing it correcly instead of adding 1000 notes into the solo like he did in 06

And DJ nailed the first solo

Axl sounded like shit though, not sure why he cant sing TWAT well, its a slow song.

He sounded great on sorry

It was his first show in 2006. Give this guy a break.

My favorite song, but It's pretty obvious that Axl can't pull out this Live. A shame :shrugs:

I don't know what you are complaining about. Old Axl probably couldn't pull it off either. His live voice is too raspy for this song. No big deal.

Well, he can sing Catcher and Scraped instead of this if he can't sing. Why the hell he will sing a song that he can't ?? Not smart.

Old Axl probably couldn't pull it off either. His live voice is too raspy for this song.

It's not even so much his voice as his timing, he seems to be totally out of the flow of the song at some points and that is nothing more than a lack or rehearsal/practice issue.

Agreed.

it;s a cellphone vid, how the hell can you tell if it's a good performance when i cant even make out what he says before the song.

The problem is that Axl's trying to use his 91-93 voice on the Chinese Democracy songs that were recorded using his whiny Mickey Mouse voice.

He has to figure out how to make those work since he's never sang those new songs using his proper voice before.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost