OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

djtripp20

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

I'm so glad that Axl and the gang played CITR! I refuse to watch/listen to any live performances in hopes that they will play it in hamilton... Awesome setlist!

Apparently Axl told the crowd he was cryogenically frozen for the past two years and was thawed just a couple of weeks ago.

Makes sense.

Yeah.

I believe it.

And he did all those chats while frozen solid. Now that's talent.

BTW, the way Axl is acting in that video would NEVER happen to America, no way. And I'm not entirely blaming Axl for that, either, because if he was ever just at an airport signing stuff people would keep walking up to get more and more, then the paparazzi and TMZ would get there shooting video and taking pics and asking him questions they know would get under his skin just to get a response, then it would be all over the Internet within 10 minutes. That's why Axl chose to do this tour outside of America...in other countries, you can just walk around freely and unless someone goes out looking for you nobody even knows or cares who you are. It makes me upset that the media coverage in the US is like this, but it also makes me upset that Axl doesn't realize this by now.

Except Taker usually doesn't have a naked woman on the back of his coat. Be funny if he did though.

Yeah lol. I just mean it's funny how all of a sudden you see this guy come walking out of the tunnel in a long trench coat and hat with long hair haha.

BTW, the way Axl is acting in that video would NEVER happen to America, no way. And I'm not entirely blaming Axl for that, either, because if he was ever just at an airport signing stuff people would keep walking up to get more and more, then the paparazzi and TMZ would get there shooting video and taking pics and asking him questions they know would get under his skin just to get a response, then it would be all over the Internet within 10 minutes. That's why Axl chose to do this tour outside of America...in other countries, you can just walk around freely and unless someone goes out looking for you nobody even knows or cares who you are. It makes me upset that the media coverage in the US is like this, but it also makes me upset that Axl doesn't realize this by now.

Except Taker usually doesn't have a naked woman on the back of his coat. Be funny if he did though.

Yeah lol. I just mean it's funny how all of a sudden you see this guy come walking out of the tunnel in a long trench coat and hat with long hair haha.

The US has, by far, the worst media for a first world nation.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

210etcl.jpg

:huh:

The top picture looks a little weird...

Still cool pictures though.

Yeah. His hair has an unpleasant similarity to Matt Sorums hair back in the 90's.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Here's a post from Metalsludge:

"Just talked to someone who attended this crap-fest. She said it was pretty much a waste of time. When the band was on they were pretty good, as was Bill - but there was so much shit in the mix that it just wasn't worth it. Plus no one drives here - everyone goes to Osaka Dome by train. Trains start stopping around 11pm, so simce Bill decided to go on so late half the crowd was streaming for the gates half way through the show. So glad I didn't attend this mess. Funny to think fat Bill is probably sleeping within a mile or two of where I'm sitting right now."

to the user on MS that posted this, FUCK OFF CUNT!

Just playing devil's advocate...alot of big cities do have mass transit that stops around eleven or twelve. I believe their was a similar problem when GNR played in London a few years ago if my memory is correct. Something Axl may want to consider, but he probably won't. I'd be pissed to if I payed alot of money to see one of my favorite bands and had to leave the show early to catch a ride home or be stranded.

Just another way he truly disrespects the fans - I don't care what bullshit reason he gives for going on at 11:45 PM (Boston '02, for example, which I went to). Fucking Metallica go on at 9 or 9:15 every night and end 2 hours later, kick ass set, great show, everyone leaves happy and wanting more. That's one way to show respect back to the fans for paying exhorbitant prices for tickets. That and playing full complete shows without interupption at venues ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Man, you really are a fag,

gnr20091216.jpg

:thumbsup:

Oh moma, sick jacket

oh...UAU...he looks so COOL, totally HOT

(OHHHH SH*T, anyone felt that too??? OMG...the earth just shook over here (lisbon)....scary...I've to check this with my friends....see ya tomorrow (if I can), this is to much for 1 day.)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice 1 Di!!!

Edited by juadlu

gnr20091216.jpg

Oh moma, sick jacket

(OHHHH SH*T, anyone felt that too??? OMG...the earth just shook over here (lisbon)....scary...I've to check this with my friends....see ya tomorrow (if I can), this is to much for 1 day.)

I love that picture, but is it just me or is something really "strange" about Axl's look these days?? I saw them twice in 2006. and cannot believe how a person could change so much in a few short years! It's crazy.Don't get me wrong, I think he looks great, just so damn different than last we saw, and no, it's NOT just the lack of braids.It's something, I just can't put my finger on it.Anybody have any thoughts? Hey, and we all know Axl has still got a head full of hair, but has he taken off the hat and bandanna for any of these past few shows?? That I'd like to see.

gnr20091216.jpg

Oh moma, sick jacket

I love that picture, but is it just me or is something really "strange" about Axl's look these days?? I saw them twice in 2006. and cannot believe how a person could change so much in a few short years! It's crazy.Don't get me wrong, I think he looks great, just so damn different than last we saw, and no, it's NOT just the lack of braids.It's something, I just can't put my finger on it.Anybody have any thoughts? Hey, and we all know Axl has still got a head full of hair, but has he taken off the hat and bandanna for any of these past few shows?? That I'd like to see.

i know exactly what you mean, each time his look changes he feels like a totally different person, its weird.