Do you think Axl will get in another fight tomorrow/today at LAX?

ITW 2012

Guest siliconmessiah

Of course he knows it and that kind of thing won´t happen today.

I have a gut feeling that we´ll see a pretty happy Axl this time. Axl & the band must be on the leave for Winnipeg this morning, if they hasn´t already flown there...

EDIT: Apparently, they have been in Winnipeg since monday?

http://thunderchucker.com/blog/

Edited by siliconmessiah

Do you think Axl will get in another fight tomorrow/today at LAX? I expect TMZ will be all over Axl tomorrow/today.

No because the first incident was staged. Someone tipped off the paparazzi ahead of the time, letting them know exactly when and where he would be.

If you still think it wasn't staged, then I have a some swampland in Florida to sell you.

So no, it won't happen again.

Do you think Axl will get in another fight tomorrow/today at LAX? I expect TMZ will be all over Axl tomorrow/today.

No because the first incident was staged. Someone tipped off the paparazzi ahead of the time, letting them know exactly when and where he would be.

If you still think it wasn't staged, then I have a some swampland in Florida to sell you.

So what part of it was staged then? The fact Axl totally smashed that guy, knocking him to the ground? Or just the part about someone tipping off the paparazzi about his whereabouts?

I completely agree with you that someone obviously tipped off the paparazzi, but that's not really staged. If it was all part of a plan, with Axl involved, to punch a pretend pap' for publicity, that would've been staged.

i hope he doesn´t !!

Of course i´m sure it was staged

It was staged up to the point that the paps knew Axl was coming and decided to try and get a story out of it. It's an old tactic they have used year in year out. I find it very very hard to believe Axl's participation in it went any further than twatting that guy.

It was staged up to the point that the paps knew Axl was coming and decided to try and get a story out of it. It's an old tactic they have used year in year out. I find it very very hard to believe Axl's participation in it went any further than twatting that guy.

agreed.

If Axl's gotten to the point where he's completely staging fights to get publicity, I may throw my entire 21 year fandom right out the fucking window. Seriously, that's not cool. If he's doing this then he's really no better better then any other manufactured 21st century pop "icon"....

Having said that...I don't think it was staged. In order for me to believe that, I'd have to believe Axl's the second coming of Al Pacino because that was some seriously good acting.

I think a few of you need to look up the word 'staged'!

Paps do this shit all the time, it isn't staged, it's how they operate... they hassle people and get hit all of the time, but because it's Axl I guess there must be some sort of conspiracy or something, right? Not like the guy has form for this kind of behavior or anything, he's usually such a choir boy.

There is no way the paps would have known that was Axl Rose unless someone tipped them off. He looks nothing like he did 20 years ago, and even less like he did 3 years ago.

That doesn't mean it's 'staged', it's their job to know who's who, it's how they make their money... they get tipped off, they follow people... I don't know why so many people are surprised by this.

Axl's a loose cannon though. If somebody fucks with his mom again you can bet he's going to lose it.

And I'm sure there will proper security this time, to assure that no one fucks with his "mom" again.

Sorry JJ, his personal assistant/house keeper/manager/family friend. Lets call her that.

"You hit my personal assistant/house keeper/manager/family friend! How dare you!"

There is no way the paps would have known that was Axl Rose unless someone tipped them off. He looks nothing like he did 20 years ago, and even less like he did 3 years ago.

That doesn't mean it's 'staged', it's their job to know who's who, it's how they make their money... they get tipped off, they follow people... I don't know why so many people are surprised by this.

No, a pap knows exactly who to follow and who's picture will get them the most money. You're not going to make a lot of money off a rockstar that was big 20 years ago, which is why you don't see pap shots those kinds of people. There is no reason they'd know it was him, unless they were somehow GNR fans which I doubt.

I don't think Axl set this up, but someone else did.

I agree it won't happen, probably, but what does "staged" mean?

Tipping off media that Axl will be there? Sure.

Creating a ruckus with one of his staff? Ok maybe for attention.

Axl running over and smacking the guy? No way. No one predicted this part of the 'staging' as you call it.

There's a difference between alerting media to staging a slap in the head. But you're a smart gal, you know that. So are you saying Axl knew about the up and coming ruckus, and it was planned that he'd go hit the guy? If so they got some funky ideas about positive media over at camp GnR. Lol.

If Axl's gotten to the point where he's completely staging fights to get publicity, I may throw my entire 21 year fandom right out the fucking window.

Hang on to your fan-dom, the notion is ludicrous. I'm sure Madison didn't mean that, as you can see I asked though, ...just to be sure.

Edited by axlskAmpf

No, a pap knows exactly who to follow and who's picture will get them the most money. You're not going to make a lot of money off a rockstar that was big 20 years ago, which is why you don't see pap shots those kinds of people. There is no reason they'd know it was him, unless they were somehow GNR fans which I doubt.

I don't think Axl set this up, but someone else did.

You know that LAX has paps there all the time, it's not like they're going to see Axl and say " fuck it, that guy was a famous 20 years", let's not bother, his picture is still worth something. Plus the airport would have been told that Axl was coming, there were airport stewards 'attempting' to keep things in order, just because Axl looks different doesn't mean they wouldn't know it was him. Fuck, they probably have sources in the airport who tell them who's flying etc.

Like I said, not everything's a conspiracy... guess we just disagree on this one.