Winnipeg Show: Official Thread

Gordon Comstock

"Seriously, Axl sounds like 1986!"

DJ Solo // SCOM next

they seem to be just before halfway through the set, if the setlist from asia is being kept (re-arranging the order obviously, but same amount of songs)

Keep in mind. It's the Encores that make the shows lengthy. Let's hope they do 3 hours

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Seriously, Axl sounds like 1986!"

DJ Solo // SCOM next

they seem to be just before halfway through the set, if the setlist from asia is being kept (re-arranging the order obviously, but same amount of songs)

Keep in mind. It's the Encores that make the shows lengthy. Let's hope they do 3 hours

well, they played about 35 or 36 or tokyo.... i think 32 in osaka, so we're at 15, we're halfway there....

People go to these shows to listen to the classics/old songs. If people wanted to hear the new songs, the album would not have bombed.

I know Axl would never do this, but I think he should drop a few new songs from the setlist and add some UYI songs.

I'm sorry, but that's a weak argument. You could say of any band's show that the crowd goes to hear the classic material they are more familiar with.

Ali

People go to these shows to listen to the classics/old songs. If people wanted to hear the new songs, the album would not have bombed.

The album went 3x platinum in Canada!

The UYI's have sold like 30 million copies. What is 3x platinum in Canada? like 75,000? It sure is fuck isn't 3 million like in America.

If ChiDem is 3x platinum in Canada ,the Illusions must be like 30x platinum.

1.5 mil.