Sebastian Bach on CFC

jonah

just read this

Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach will appear on the upcoming season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club.

Bach will be one of eight celebs trying to lose weight on the show's seventh season, which is currently being shot and will appropriately premiere on Valentine's Day, according to People.com.

Bobby Brown, K-Fat Kevin Federline, Federline's ex-girlfriend and former Moesha star Sharisse Jackson, Project Runway winner Jay McCarroll, former Baywatch star Nicole Eggert, High School Musical's Kaycee Stroh and ex- The Bad Girls Club cast member Tanisha Thomas will also appear on the seventh season of Celebrity Fit Club, the Reality TV World website reports.

The show is hosted by Anthony Kalloniatis and features nutritionist Dr. Ian Smith and trainer Harvey Walden IV.

1)He looked pretty fit last night, maybe 10 pounds heavier then 20 years ago, not bad for a 40 year old

2)When did he become a celebrity..........when did anyone here become a celebrity.........just kidding

3)I know he has pimped himself out doing some stupid shows in the past for money but.......WHY

I think he mentioned on his facebook/twitter a few months ago that he'd been offered a lot of reality shows that just wanted to talk about the past and he didn't want to do that, but this show offered him more money than he could decline. Something like that.

I'm shocked Vince Neil hasn't discovered this yet.

But yeah, Baz isn't even fat. He is however more of a celebrity than anyone mentioned except maybe Bobby Brown.

lol Yeah, I think Vince had some lypo once when he had his first face lift, but yeah he and Nikki both need to lose some weight. At least Nikki can still play bass okay. Vince can hardly sing anymore. He mumbles some lines and then shoves the mic at the crowd and we do all the singing. lol If I'm going to pay over $100 a ticket, you damn well better put on a great show and sing the damn songs yourself.

anyway, in the commercials for the CFC it looks like Bach is ready to kick someone's ass. lol I love those shows. There's always so much drama.

As for Bach looking good now, aren't those shows filmed already and maybe he already lost the weight? I think those shows are filmed like months ago.

But yeah, Baz isn't even fat. He is however more of a celebrity than anyone mentioned except maybe Bobby Brown.

lol Yeah, I think Vince had some lypo once when he had his first face lift, but yeah he and Nikki both need to lose some weight. At least Nikki can still play bass okay. Vince can hardly sing anymore. He mumbles some lines and then shoves the mic at the crowd and we do all the singing. lol If I'm going to pay over $100 a ticket, you damn well better put on a great show and sing the damn songs yourself.

anyway, in the commercials for the CFC it looks like Bach is ready to kick someone's ass. lol I love those shows. There's always so much drama.

As for Bach looking good now, aren't those shows filmed already and maybe he already lost the weight? I think those shows are filmed like months ago.

Vince is getting better. He sounded great in '09, night and day difference from when I first saw them in '06...

And agreed, Baz absolutely doesn't need to lose weight.

just so ya'll know.... the show is over. they taped it months ago! he looked thin as hell in calgary so when i read this about a week ago i was pretty surprised.... but yea, apparently the taping is over

yep! its over and the show starts FEB 28th in the states...

Vince has progressivley gotten better since the reunion tour. Sounded awesome since cruefest 1...

the Route of All Evil tour with Aerosmith he sucked it up BAD

just so ya'll know.... the show is over. they taped it months ago! he looked thin as hell in calgary so when i read this about a week ago i was pretty surprised.... but yea, apparently the taping is over

yep! its over and the show starts FEB 28th in the states...

Vince has progressivley gotten better since the reunion tour. Sounded awesome since cruefest 1...

the Route of All Evil tour with Aerosmith he sucked it up BAD

Route Of All Evil was my first crue show, haha. Crue kicked ass, the band was tight and cool as fuck, but Vince.... man..... fuck..... He's better now, but he sounded better on CF2 than he did a few nights ago.... at least i think so. the show was just plain better at CF2, better stage, better sound, better OPENERS! Godsmack kicked ass man.... wtf is with airbourne and joe perry?

Vince is getting better. He sounded great in '09, night and day difference from when I first saw them in '06...

And agreed, Baz absolutely doesn't need to lose weight.

Well, that's good to hear about Vince. I missed last year's Cruefest. I really didn't like any of the other bands and I've seen the Crue like 4 times already. I think vince needs to stop with the face lifts already. After awhile, you just scary looking. lol

Like I said, I've seen Bach on different shows and he looks pretty good. He's not as think as when he was 18, but not many people are when they get older. lol I just want to watch it, because it looks like alot of fighting will be happening between the trainers and the so called celebrities who need to lose weight. lol

Vince vs Nikki on CFC would be great.