CD Crowd hits?

Meesh

In Hamilton almost everyone knew every CD song, except for This I Love. I'd say TWAT was probably best recieved, or maybe Better or Street Of Dreams

I was amazed at how well received There Was A Time was, the whole crowd was really into that one! Madagascar, in my section anyway, also seemed to be a huge hit!

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Paul Stanley

In Hamilton almost everyone knew every CD song, except for This I Love. I'd say TWAT was probably best recieved, or maybe Better or Street Of Dreams

I was amazed at how well received There Was A Time was, the whole crowd was really into that one! Madagascar, in my section anyway, also seemed to be a huge hit!

Edit: Spelling.

Down on the floor Maddy didn't go over so hot. From my spot on the barrier (Facing the side of the center catwalk) I could really see a lot of the crowd, and no one really seemed into Maddy, and TIL even less. I swear I couldn't even see anyone who really even seemed to know the song, let alone people who were into it. For the other 8 of the night though, most of the floor was singing along and going crazy. Even for TWAT and Scraped, I was amazed.

They should play more Catcher in the Rye. In fact, it should be played at every stop.

Not before TWAT is played nightly. It was pure magic on Sunday, it's easily the best song I've ever seen any band do live.

in Calgary, the crowd seemed REALLY into "Sorry", and Better.... the mix was kinda fucked on shacklers so that dampened it a little.... they were really into CD and madagascar, too....

CD doesn't count/shouldn't count - it's the opener so of course people will be fired up to hear whatever is played. Put CD 5th in the set and you won't get nearly the reaction.

in Calgary, the crowd seemed REALLY into "Sorry", and Better.... the mix was kinda fucked on shacklers so that dampened it a little.... they were really into CD and madagascar, too....

CD doesn't count/shouldn't count - it's the opener so of course people will be fired up to hear whatever is played. Put CD 5th in the set and you won't get nearly the reaction.

yeah CD don't count, Axl could come out and open with rhinestone cowboy and the crowd would lose there shit lol