Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Madison has had a bug up her ass about something for ages. The whole Axl at the airport thing been staged, Axl not writing his own twitters, the haiti twitter and the slash t-shirt thing, she's been really awkward and argumentative over recent months - you'd have a hard time believing she was a fan by looking at her recent posts! The girl ain't no saint or martyr, and certainly shouldn't be in a position of power around here, for exactly the reasons Axl stated.

Axl's message is pretty harsh, and probably hurtful, and I'm not into that, but I'm also not into the kind of shit that gets aimed at him and his family around here either - what goes around comes around, it really was only a matter of time before all this fucking negativity around here got addressed by someone. There's far worse around here than Madison, certainly, but she was a mod and should have known better.

People underestimate the power of places like mygnr, and I can understand why GN'R gets pissed off at these rumors and the punks that spread them - it isn't long before these bullshit stories get picked up and get reprinted as news, that's damaging to the band - our band, the band some of us love and come here to support. There really was no need for that Slash t-shirt rumor to be allowed to flourish like it was, especially after Fernando had issued a statement that it wasn't true, you can't really get more official than that. Instead the thread was allowed to continue under the banner of 'confirmed', cos Madison PI spoke to a toilet attendant or something.... she caused a cunt storm, and again, as a Moderator, she should have known better.

Agree 100%, great post

Add this to your signature if you support Madison:

http://i50.tinypic.com/aucvpk.jpg

aucvpk.jpg

This is what I call a fucking loser seeking for attention at literally any cost. How old are you, resentful web warrior?

I cant be with Madison. She should have treated her love/hate pathology about Axl in a psychiatrist, instead of spreading the massive pile of garbage she did among the fans, and what is worst, the press.

Keep trolling Freddie Mercury Ghost. cupcake hard. And maybe Dexter pops up and say you ''hi'' and your day would be made. That's all your want: attention.

This.

aucvpk.jpg

This is what I call a fucking loser seeking for attention at literally any cost. How old are you, resentful web warrior?

I cant be with Madison. She should have treated her love/hate pathology about Axl in a psychiatrist, instead of spreading the massive pile of garbage she did among the fans, and what is worst, the press.

Keep trolling Freddie Mercury Ghost. cupcake hard. And maybe Dexter pops up and say you ''hi'' and your day would be made. That's all your want: attention.

Keep hugging Axl's nuts, guy.

You're supporting a homophobic asshole who can't string a sentence together and is living off his glory days from 20 years ago. And he's praying that one day, hopefully, he'll get more fans other than the retards who have been clinging to him for the past 15 years despite a failed album, failed tours, and the horrible neglect of his fanbase.

He's living in a fantasy world, literally sheltered up on a hill somewhere where everyone treats him like he's relevant and hip, despite the fact that the only people who think so are his housekeeper, his housekeeper's son, and a bunch of people who leach off him for money - full band included.

they're lying about him being cool so they can live off his fame

He has no shot at ever reaching his past status in the music world, and if he would have killed himself in 1994 instead of hanging around and being a whiny dick about his past, people would have remembered him better.

But no, now we get to see his fall from grace right before our very eyes. Including a pathetic rant towards someone who has supported him from Day 1, all so he can boost his ego and maintain his fantasy world protected by hanger-on administrators, and "friends" who couldn't care less about him.

You truly have a wonderful life, Mr. Rose.

Wtf are you doing with your life that is so special?

Don't ya get it? He thinks he's special by trolling this board. :rofl-lol:

Guest floyd the barber

aucvpk.jpg

You're supporting a homophobic asshole who can't string a sentence together and is living off his glory days from 20 years ago. And he's praying that one day, hopefully, he'll get more fans other than the retards who have been clinging to him for the past 15 years despite a failed album, failed tours, and the horrible neglect of his fanbase.

He's living in a fantasy world, literally sheltered up on a hill somewhere where everyone treats him like he's relevant and hip, despite the fact that the only people who think so are his housekeeper, his housekeeper's son, and a bunch of people who leach off him for money - full band included.

He has no shot at ever reaching his past status in the music world, and if he would have killed himself in 1994 instead of hanging around and being a whiny dick about his past, people would have remembered him better.

But no, now we get to see his fall from grace right before our very eyes. Including a pathetic rant towards someone who has supported him from Day 1, all so he can boost his ego and maintain his fantasy world protected by hanger-on administrators, and "friends" who couldn't care less about him.

I agree man.

Axl could have left the superstar scene with some dignity, but he fucked that up too. Now we have a 18 year old rebellious teenager stuck in a mid forty year old body.

Speaking of which, a lot of people said Axl's new album was more mature than the ones he helped write in the '90's, but in all honesty I think we can safely assume that he hasn't changed one bit, or he's gotten worse.

See? This is the prototype of the difunct MyGNR forum. There are certain things I will never understand: you clearly hate Axl, his family, his band, his ways (strange pathology... how can anyone hate someone you dont know a jack shit). Then, why are you here, and active as hell, spoiling it all for us, the fans who want to have a place where to interact with other people like us: fans?

An allegedly forum made by ''fans'' (Madison) for the ''fans'' (Freddie Mercury Ghost [...])... yeah

And you have no class at all. Axl would never do what you want him to do: quote you and insult you. Yes, you clearly can be that pathetic.

I'm very happy you're as finished as Madison is.

Edited by estebanf

Some people can't handle the RealTalk.

Axl could rape a 10-year old, and half the posts in a thread about it would be "damn Axl, fucking Rock and Roll man!".

Idiots, all of you.

You could show some people here video of Axl murdering a kitten and they would whine about how the kitten scratched him and that it had it coming. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT KITTEH DID B4 TEH CAMERA WAS ON!

Axl could rape a 10-year old, and half the posts in a thread about it would be "damn Axl, fucking Rock and Roll man!".

Idiots, all of you.

You could show some people here video of Axl murdering a kitten and they would whine about how the kitten scratched him and that it had it coming. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT KITTEH DID B4 TEH CAMERA WAS ON!

Get real...

Idiots, all of you.

I agree, I mean I love to see the guy perform but it's like he can do no wrong and giving an opposing or less than flattering view of anything makes you an asshole.

Guest floyd the barber

So now we have people making fun of retards? Jesus, this place is worse than I thought.

Man, if that's not low, then I don't know what is.

The negativity amongst people in this thread makes me sick.

I wish baseless accusations would not be made, retaliatory rants not launched, and a fanbase fracture.

Focus on the positives, man. I mean, Axl could be singing with the Black Eyed Peas or Jamie Foxx, for christ's sake. The man deserves his peace and should enjoy being an artist again without the corporate or fan deluded bullshit thrown at him.

Peace, Dexter. Your mellowness on the Canadian and Japanese tours was duly noted and appreciated. Enjoy this next stage of your career

aucvpk.jpg

I will never understand people like this

Here you are, hanging around on an internet message board dedicated in large part to lead singer you clearly despise

What does that say about you? Why not go spend your time on something you actually enjoy? If Axl Rose and the current state of GNR make you so miserable then why even waste your time here? Surely there are message boards dedicated to things you actually enjoy

Idiots, all of you.

There's a difference between being a constant victim of lies and bad press from über-biased people with ONE agenda >>> PLEASE LET AXL FAIL!!

...and the tasteless example you brought up.

Some people are giving him the benefit of a doubt when someting comes up, and as usual (like the shirt thing lately) it's all bullshit.

Idiots, all of you.

There's a difference between being a constant victim of lies and bad press from über-biased people with ONE agenda >>> PLEASE LET AXL FAIL!!

Some people are giving him the benefit of a doubt when someting comes up, and as usual (like the shirt thing lately) it's all bullshit.

Who are these people you talk about? Why is Axl being systematically targeted for failure by the media and the internet?

Personally i couldnt care less about Madison . The response of the forum members is split. All biased of course. Some say "well now we can talk about this" or "hey i got banned by Madison, now i'm back." Who cares? (yes i know all of u do) but c'mon is this a forum for Guns N Roses , that comes first, atleast for me. for some of you its your own little world with forum friends and all that. thats fine. but to me Guns N Roses comes first. Axl addressed the false rumor, denied it, and in my mind put it to rest like it should be. He then said there would be suprise gigs! I know i'm not the only who skipped to the end of axls rant.

my point is i care more about GNR than a GNR forum/ forum members. was it fair to madison? i dont know, i dont care.

all i care about is the suprise gigs and the rumor being killed.

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

I care for Axl, his band (current and past), and his music. So naturally, after reading this post I wanted to put up some kind of argument. Unfortunatly, after reading his profane, uncalled for, venomous, note to Madison, there's just not much to argue with here anymore.

Madison has been here from day 1, supporting and defending Axl and the band when there were few reasons for the fans to do so. Don't believe me? Flip through the discussion history. It'll take about 30 seconds to see how supportive and dedicated she's always been.

I could say so much more, but I'll stop there. What a sad day for this forum. Without a doubt the lowest.

Chin up Maddy. There's a lot of people here who know you deserve better than this.

Idiots, all of you.

Who are these people you talk about? Why is Axl being systematically targeted for failure by the media and the internet?

It's because of all the years of abuse he directed towards them during the UYI tour rants.

aucvpk.jpg

I will never understand people like this

Here you are, hanging around on an internet message board dedicated in large part to lead singer you clearly despise.

I don't despise him, it's just that shit like this makes me hate the guy.

I love his music, love the performer, but the actual human being behind it all seems like a real dick. I'm embarrassed to be a fan and embarrassed for him at times like these.

Personally i couldnt care less about Madison . The response of the forum members is split. All biased of course. Some say "well now we can talk about this" or "hey i got banned by Madison, now i'm back." Who cares? (yes i know all of u do) but c'mon is this a forum for Guns N Roses , that comes first, atleast for me. for some of you its your own little world with forum friends and all that. thats fine. but to me Guns N Roses comes first. Axl addressed the false rumor, denied it, and in my mind put it to rest like it should be. He then said there would be suprise gigs! I know i'm not the only who skipped to the end of axls rant.

my point is i care more about GNR than a GNR forum/ forum members. was it fair to madison? i dont know, i dont care.

all i care about is the suprise gigs and the rumor being killed.

In all likelihood the "surprise gigs" remark was thrown in there to deflect attention off what he just said, and to get people on his side. Sorry, playing in Penn Station or the Port Authority while you are in New York doesnt count as a surprise gig.