Moncton Motherfuckers!!!

Jackie Moon

You should just feel lucky that GN'R would come to your country. Stop bitching whose playing with who, they deserve to have as much fun as you. If they want to have Bubbles tour with them it's their choice not yours.

Also whose to say they are dropping a song for that? For all you know they might have ended 5 minutes earlier.

When people stop bitching about every little thing things will start going smoothly.

:thumbsdown:

Do not take my words and twist them into something that is not true... I am perfectly fine with people expressing their views on this forum thats why I like this forum, what I dislike is the same users every time bubbles is around keep saying the very same thing numerous times in the same thread, we already know Madison you dont like him, we get it, to post it numerous times in the same thread just seems overkill, but thats my opinion and I am not trying to stop people from having there own, unlike certain people on here that follow me around and quote everything I say to make it into something it is not...[

If you count up the number of posts I've made in this thread, they would be far less than the number you've made.

And none of mine badger other forum members to stop expressing views. Everyone is free to express their opinions, including you. It's important that you respect others' rights to do so too. If you don't like the topic or a forum member's view, don't read it. Simple as that. But constantly jumping in, telling people to stop discussing a topic is out of line.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubbles may not be popular everywhere else, but he is incredibly popular in Canada, and guess where they are right now?!? Fucking Canada! What's the big god damn deal

I agree and I don't understand why other people don't seem to get this.

He's popular in Canada and GNR is in Canada right now. It can't hurt to have a popular performer do a song at your show.

Holy Fuck. Will people stop whining about the setlist already?

Let me put the Bubbles topic to rest for you - he hasn't been at every show like in 06, just at a few. The reason he was on in Moncton, and likely will be in Halifax, is because he's FROM THE EAST COAST! He was born in Nova Scotia!

I personally would loved to have seen him in Toronto or Hamilton. I think he's a riot. That said - for those of you not at the shows, give it a fucking rest. If you were at the show and have an opinion, that's different. But yes. They didn't play TWAT or TIL. They change up the setlist. They did My Michelle and Whote Lotta Rosie instead. I would have loved Whote Lotta Rosie at the shows I went to, but I also loved getting to hear TWAT and Catcher.

The band can't play every song every night. In past tours people bitched about the static setlist, now they change it up and you bitch about what you're missing.

Give it rest. I hope everyone had a great time at the show. I loved Hamilton and even more so, Toronto. Wish I had the money to make it out east.

I don't know but Bubbles has joined both the Tragically Hip and Rush on stage and no one complained, Bubbles maybe a tv character but Mike Smith(Bubbles) is one hell of a guitar player, He came onstage for Rush a few years ago and played Closer to the Heart with them on acoustic and fans were ecstatic,

If Bubbles came on to sing It's So Easy would that be ok

Moncton:

4330779280_efe0f7f6e2_o.jpg

all credit to the obvious

Is that bubbles? I'm serious, I have no idea who that is.

The band enjoy having Bubbles up on stage and I'm guessing, since I haven't been to the shows, the crowd get a kick out of him. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Cause he's a fucking tool, that's what's wrong with it.

So you call a guy a tool even though you clearly have no idea what he looks like? That speaks volumes about you as a person and your attitude towards this band.

Edited by plonker88

I was at this show last night and it really great. The arena was pretty full and Axl said we were one of the loudest crowds he heard all tour, "I like that” he said. The band and crowd were having fun all night. The crowd was really into the older songs, and seemed to enjoy the new songs too but Appetite was the crowd’s favorites.

The band played with a bra for a while, putting it on their guitars and stands. Tommy even wore it for a few seconds. Axl brought out McBob the guitar tech and talked about how McBob’s first gig was with Guns 22 years ago in Moncton when Guns opened for The Cult. That was the last time Guns played here. Later during KOHD Axl talked more about it, and said ever since that night they have been fucked. "So this whole thing started right here" he said, and that it must be something in the water, and that he can’t be the only bad egg in the room.

Bubbles got a huge reaction which is why they bring him out. Everyone loved it. Axl brings him out because he knows people around here love him and want to see him. The concert was for Moncton, not for people who don’t know Bubbles. Yes, I would have rather heard This I Love but the majority of the crowd probably wanted Bubbles more.

Baz was good too, he got the crowd going. He also brought some chick on stage and danced with her. My Michelle with Baz was cool.

Even though there a few more songs I would have liked to hear(til,twat,scraped) it was an awesome show that I think everyone enjoyed. The show ended with Axl handing out shots, and left that stage saying “And that’s the good shit too”.

Edited by Kyle

OMG. Shut the fuck up.

If you are not in the show? What is your problem? Come on! People here whine about every fucking thing. Fuck.

Please be respectful of others' views.

If you can't do that, don't post.

I'm not respectful of people complaining about everything all the time. Some people just need a wake up insult, lol.

Sorry Madison, it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

The band enjoy having Bubbles up on stage and I'm guessing, since I haven't been to the shows, the crowd get a kick out of him. I don't see what's wrong with that.

Edited by RocketKing99

OMG. Shut the fuck up.

If you are not in the show? What is your problem? Come on! People here whine about every fucking thing. Fuck.

I'm not respectful of people complaining about everything all the time. Some people just need a wake up insult, lol.

Sorry Madison, it won't happen again. :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol: nice 1!!

i see that Axl is having a laugh with this Bubbles thing-i had never heard of him before, but he is relevant to those in Canada.it was a surprise for people at 1st,something unexpected, but i think he should have just done 1 or 2 shows-he is starting to look like a gimick or a sad mascot that is wearing thin- rthere is no need for this at a GnR show.I reckon he is just there for Canada though not the rest of the tour-that would just be sad.

I have to agree that its a shame TIL was dropped-i think this masterpiece track should be a staple in all of the shows-just my opinion.

You know with all the 'they didn't play my song' and 'why bubbles' stuff, it makes me realize how few complaints there really are for what's been an incredibly awesome time. With this board, twitter, facebook and actually going to a concert, I feel like I've been involved in the whole tour. The anticipation, LAX, the rumours, the setlists, the Axl pics, the awesome shows, and even the nitpicking. I feel like I shared it with all of you folks. The Canadian tour was great, every show was great, Axl was in a great mood, few late starts, no cancellations.

Come on, you have to admit. We've had a blast since it started.

You know with all the 'they didn't play my song' and 'why bubbles' stuff, it makes me realize how few complaints there really are for what's been an incredibly awesome time. With this board, twitter, facebook and actually going to a concert, I feel like I've been involved in the whole tour. The anticipation, LAX, the rumours, the setlists, the Axl pics, the awesome shows, and even the nitpicking. I feel like I shared it with all of you folks. The Canadian tour was great, every show was great, Axl was in a great mood, few late starts, no cancellations.

It´s being awesome ... no doubt about that

:thumbsup: rock1 rock3

Absolutely! :thumbsup: