November Rain on Spinner list of bad songs by good bands

mustaine

Ok, so I was looking at Spinner and decided to check the list out. To my shock I got to number 17 and there was November Rain :crazy: ... who makes up these lists and what do they consider to be good songs?

My link

No flood the fuckers :anger:

Might be an old list but I don't care... this is stupid.

Edited by mustaine

Even more shocking, Radio Ga-Ga at number 2. I'll give them the fact that to most people, NR is way overproduced, but seriously, Radio Ga-Ga?

This list bears no relevance.

Dude, "Radio Ga-Ga" is the worst Queen song ever. And there are some cruddy Queen songs out there.

Dragon Attack.

I rest my case.

If the song was so bad, how come it stayed MTV's #1 video for years? why was it such a huge hit?

I wouldn't use that as an argument since there are some songs out there that make #1 and are huge hits despite being shitty.

But whoever made this list is obviously high on something. Gonna take a look at the lyrics list.

suprised this isn't a bba thread.

Nah Slash played on the song so he would not have touched this one with a 10 foot pole

Most songs on that list are good! Check the comments, it's like the worst list ever complied.

It's a terrible list, no argument there. I take these things with a grain of salt. Who really cares what Spinner or any magazine has to say? NR is a great song to me, and that's good enough in my mind.

But I was responding to the comment about BBA. He only posts negative articles about Axl/the new band. He wouldn't dream of posting a negative article about a song that the old band did