Terribly written (and twisted) article regarding latest forum spat

Amir

Like I said in my post I'm all for people having their say but the topic had reached about 37 pages, and even then it had started to repeat itself to the point of just being annoying.

Nobody was forcing you to read that thread.

If you thought it was annoying you should have gone to another thread that interested you more.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said in my post I'm all for people having their say but the topic had reached about 37 pages, and even then it had started to repeat itself to the point of just being annoying.

If you thought it was annoying you should have gone to another thread that interested you more.

I probably should of phrased what I said better. What I was trying to get across, and what I have already said in previous posts, was that the thread had been running round in circles with no end in sight with people having the same negative arguments and spewing the same bile at each other. It served no purpose apart from a means to insult people and run over the same discussions that had been talked/argued to death a few pages back. Locking it was the right thing to do.

This is the reasoning HV gave for closing it and I agree with him completely.

It seems that for the most part, what needs to be covered has been covered.

Time to close this one up as the shitfight appears to have begun.

already read like three articles like that one where I'm the bad guy =/

I guess it's hell of a lot less of explanations and therefor more comfortable to write about when I am the same as Madison and that I was claiming the exact opposite of what I was actually claiming... three minutes of fame and I'm already trashed to pieces.. wonder how Axl feels

Wonder how Axl feels? wasn't your mention enough? wanna get a personalized rant? then stop beign sarcastic.

and just what are you talking about? try reading what I said again if you're confused...

I probably should of phrased what I said better. What I was trying to get across, and what I have already said in previous posts, was that the thread had been running round in circles with no end in sight with people having the same negative arguments and spewing the same bile at each other. It served no purpose apart from a means to insult people and run over the same discussions that had been talked/argued to death a few pages back. Locking it was the right thing to do.

You're happy that Madison isn't a moderator anymore and you want to be buddy with the other mods.

OK, we got it.

Edited by axlfan88

You're happy that Madison isn't a moderator anymore and you want to be buddy with the other mods.

OK, we get it.

Where did I ever say that I am happy Madison is gone? I challenge you to find anything I have said in regard to that. Please do not make asinine assumptions about me, for starters it doesn't portray you in a good light and shows your very clear and unwavering bias.

My viewpoint, unlike others, is governed purely on my own reasoning and I felt the thread should have been locked as its purpose of being a a discussion had gone completely off track and had decensed into stupid arguments that had been beaten to death already. If you don't believe me then fine, I couldn't really give a stuff.

Oh and by the way, me and the mods hump like rabbits on a slow afternoon.

It's gotten to a point where people seriously need to lay off Madison, having a discussion with her is fair game if she is willing to repsond back but to openly berate her is out of line. Regardless of what you think of her she still demands repsect for the time, energy and dedication she has put into this place without which this place, I doubt, would be anywhere near as good as it is now.

Also all these returning banned members should be looked over, some have had too many chances and should be shown the door, in my opinion anyway, or at least be put in a last chance saloon.

+1. The only thing wrong with all this that doesn't make sense, is how people keep jumping to point out that she helped build this place up, yet think that the way to prove that is to try tearing it down from here on out. At least let her hard work be for something and try dealing with things in an adult way regardless of your personal opinions. Like Dexter did. Yeah I did that one for you, no thanks necessary.

It's gotten to a point where people seriously need to lay off Madison, having a discussion with her is fair game if she is willing to repsond back but to openly berate her is out of line. Regardless of what you think of her she still demands repsect for the time, energy and dedication she has put into this place without which this place, I doubt, would be anywhere near as good as it is now.

Also all these returning banned members should be looked over, some have had too many chances and should be shown the door, in my opinion anyway, or at least be put in a last chance saloon.

+1. The only thing wrong with all this that doesn't make sense, is how people keep jumping to point out that she helped build this place up, yet think that the way to prove that is to try tearing it down from here on out. At least let her hard work be for something and try dealing with things in an adult way regardless of your personal opinions. Like Dexter did. Yeah I did that one for you, no thanks necessary.

Oh! another not so subtle anti-Dexter comment, It is what it is-

move forward, stop bitching and making ridiculous threads like

"should Dexter be banned" :lol:

Things have happened,situations have changed,Get over it & stop running around the same circles,it's starting to wear a rut in the yard. :rolleyes:

Oh! another not so subtle anti-Dexter comment, It is what it is-

move forward, stop bitching and making ridiculous threads like

"should Dexter be banned" :lol:

Things have happened,situations have changed,Get over it & stop running around the same circles,it's starting to wear a rut in the yard. :rolleyes:

I agree with Dexter. It was a joke. Read what I said again if you need to.

Axl doesnt control the forum.

Eric revoked her admin status before the Axl rant.

Use your head.

Axl - - - - - - > Knew < - - - - - - about her not being a mod anymore when he began writing his geeky flame post. He knew about it before Madison did.

Think many rock stars keep up to date over stuff like moderator changes of fan forums?

This really should be too obvious for any need of spelling things out to exist.

Axl got pissed off with Madison. Axl wanted to get rid of her, fire her. Axl or the lady who bosses the lady washing Axl's underwear around contacted Eric. Eric got asked to bend over. Eric bend over. The end.

History has shown us this is what Axl does to people who do not kiss his ass convincingly enough to make Axl thnk they believe..

A ) ..that Axl is always right. About everything.

B ) ..that media, ex-members, Dr pepper and god knows what are conspiring together to make Axl miserable.

C )..that those white biker shorts were perfectly cool thing to wear on stage.

Sadly fact Madison did not work for Axl in any way doesn't seem to bother Axl.Or prevent him from " firing her"

That is what pisses me off most about this. Well, only thing that pisses me off about this really.

Control freak much?When official powers that be start invading unofficial fan sites with requests like this, it - should - set all kinds of alarm bells ringing.

But noo, let's just bend over. Rock n' roll!

Edited by LTD

Everybody has the right to express their views - or at least they used to have the right to do that. If you don't want to read others' views, read another thread. But censoring them from expressing a view on a topic is wrong.

O-RLY.jpg

Then why is the Axl post censored?

Use your head.

Axl - - - - - - > Knew < - - - - - - about her not being a mod anymore when he began writing his geeky flame post. He knew about it before Madison did.

Think many rock stars keep up to date over stuff like moderator changes of fan forums?

Axl got pissed off with Madison. Axl wanted to get rid of her, fire her. Axl or the lady who bosses the lady washing Axl's underwear around contacted Eric. Eric got asked to bend over. Eric bend over. The end.

History has shown us this is what Axl does to people who do not kiss his ass convincingly enough to make Axl thnk they believe..

B ) ..that media, ex-members, Dr pepper and god knows what are conspiring together to make Axl miserable.

Sadly fact Madison did not work for Axl in any way doesn't seem to bother Axl.Or prevent him from " firing her"

That is what pisses me off most about this. Well, only thing that pisses me off about this really.

Control freak much?When official powers that be start invading unofficial fan sites with requests like this, it - should - set all kinds of alarm bells ringing.

you are a fucking cunt. know-it-all fruit cake, get a life and fuck off. Posts like this prove that this isn't a gnr fan forum.

Everybody has the right to express their views - or at least they used to have the right to do that. If you don't want to read others' views, read another thread. But censoring them from expressing a view on a topic is wrong.

O-RLY.jpg

Then why is the Axl post censored?

Use your head.

you are a fucking cunt. know-it-all fruit cake, get a life and fuck off. Posts like this prove that this isn't a gnr fan forum.

So everyone's gonna start talking like Axl now. Just because you don't always agree with Axl, or anyone for that matter, doesn't make you less of a fan. That's like saying if you don't always agree with the President you're not really an American.

I think it's really cute Sonny:p There's already couple of "you lesbian!"posts on HTGTH aswell! :xmasssanta:

Also, it is telling when "cunt!" is the only rebound you get to arguments you deem valid. Frequently it tends to suggest you are on to something ay?

i think axl should be banned from this forum,

i sure as hell know that if i abused someone so harshly, id be banned in a heartbeat.. probaly by madison, :P

the mods that disregard all of madisons work, and i mean they DISREGARD all of her effort put in here, but completely ignoring how axl spoke to her..

i dont give a fuck who you are, but it just proves that if your on a certain "status" on this forum, you basically get a green light to do whatever the fuck you want, there was no banning of axl, nothing of the sort.. why?, bcause he's fucking axl.. fuck that he should not be treated any differently to how any of us on this forum are.. in protest ill probaly leave this forum, because its quite obvious its becomming nothing but a waste of time, and i mean that, for fuck sake, how much time was wasted on here, only to have an asshole like axl show his true colors..

not to mention his stupidity, "just breeze through a post, and flame everyone" doesnt even like to know fact before he opens his dumb mouth..

really, i think axl's a fucking loser, compared to what he seemed to be, but then again.. maybe he was always a fuckwit..

go on ban me.. i just flamed axl..

oh eric, you big poof..

heres the rules you posted..

RECAP OF THE SIMPLE FORUM RULES TO FOLLOW:

1) Be polite and respect other members and point of views; harassment, vulgar insults and namecalling will not be tolerated

Edited by sleishman drums

I agree with the above poster. Madison was cool. Axl's an asswipe. Not to mention he should be banned just for ruining GNR.

Madison was a power-corrupted joke of an administrator. She banned me and countless others for fuck all. Good riddance.

she may have man, and she banned me once also, and prevented me from posting on the forum, but i wouldnt stoop down by badmouthing her, she may have been all of the above..

but in general, im talking about whats recently happened, and not personal experiences..

like i said, ive been banned by her also, for some stupid reason.. actually, it was retarded.. :P

I agree with the above poster. Madison was cool. Axl's an asswipe. Not to mention he should be banned just for ruining GNR.

what axl said to madison was true, she earned her demotion herself, its just the way he went about saying it that was totally out of line and deserves banishment.

what axl said to madison was true, she earned her demotion herself, its just the way he went about saying it that was totally out of line and deserves banishment.

agreed..

i really dont know what happened aint beeen on for ages but read the post by axl and it was harsh and foul mouthed no need for that but as i said i dont know the ins and outs off it all.

i have been a menber here for years and never had a problem with Madison but i dont get involved in a lot of fighting.

has Madison been baned or just stripped of her admin status.

i woner if axl will lose many fans over that outbusrt thats some temper he has.

OMG where does this insanity end. Some of your toolboxes want Axl banned and Madison elevated? Last time I checked this is the GNR forum, where people care a lot more about AXL ROSE than some stupid self-important never was clinging to anything that isn't the reality of her life.

It's pretty clear that the common denominator in all of this crap is Madison. Exile her to a life listening to the Jonas Brothers and let's move on already. She should have known better than to open her pie hole anyway. What I like most about Axl and a quality I find endearing in myself - is the requirement to put people in their place who deserve it.

We have an old saying where I am from "Shut your face and know your role" - Madison violated this golden rule many moons ago and therefore like last week's trash on pick up day - she is no good to us anymore. That's right...landfill material. Instead of trying to dig her out...let her lay with the company she made for herself.