Baz - a hero at GNR secret show!

dslah

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I now admire and respect MUCH more the guy.

Baz is still a bitch, how is he a hero? Baz will suck a cock for axl rose. I didnt even read the full article, but doesnt axl rose have security?

Don't you think it's kinda heroic to confront a freak with a knife, being or to save Axl? Seriously, STFU.

Even if the story was exagerated, there must be some truth to it...

Edited by Mike Honcho

I think I now admire and respect MUCH more the guy.

Baz is still a bitch, how is he a hero? Baz will suck a cock for axl rose. I didnt even read the full article, but doesnt axl rose have security?

God, you're a fuckin' pussy, you can just tell.

Fuck off and quit hatin' on the Baz for going on instinct.

I'm sure you would have run off and sprinted home to your computer where you could also declare all knife-wielding thugs cocksuckers, too.

SAVAGE ANIMAL!

Didn't see this already posted. If it was, feel free to delete.

Former SKID ROW rocker SEBASTIAN BACH was hailed a hero at a GUNS N' ROSES gig on Sunday (14Feb10) - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend AXL ROSE.

Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.

But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests.

Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.

A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

( http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/knife-drama-at-guns-n-roses-show_1132286 )

Baz showing his loyalty and a pair of huge nuts, well done son.

now seriously: Dave and some others - as you were talking/bitching gnr for the surprise gigs at small clubs where only invited people were allowed - imagine that surprise gigs at small clubs would be only for general public and there would be more than one person like this fucker - there is too big risk of attacking. what would you say then??huh?

(btw i´m not saying that i wouldn´t wish to be at those "surprise gigs", i do wish i was there)

That's just lame to say average fan's weren't let in because they could potential be dangerous

Seriously this guy was on the list and wasn't checked for a knife that was the problem.

The only issue here is security a simple metal detector would pick up a knife

Baz saved the day :thumbsup:

i didn´t say it was the reason, please don´t twist my words!!! i said "imagine if..."

• 3 weeks later...
<br />
<br />I think I now admire and respect MUCH more the guy.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Baz is still a bitch, how is he a hero?  Baz will suck a cock for axl rose.  I didnt even read the full article, but doesnt axl rose have security?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Why hate on Sebastian? Statements like this ^ are totally unecessary, how can you call someone you don't know a "bitch" and speculate about his motivations? Loyalty does exist; even in todays world.

W. ;)