Baz - a hero at GNR secret show!

dslah

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Baz!, good man,

That's kinda fuckin' worrying really, imagine if something would of happened to Axl, not even worth thinking about.

Well at least it was not a terminator walking into the gig...

Bones.

If they ever play a secret gig in LA, the terminator will be there.

"I'll be bach"

Gotta love Baz for this one...wonder what the story was with this d-bag fan. Maybe it was xGNRxstarr or whatever that losers name is...prolly was just some fan wanting after axl for ripping him off of some show back in 1991 or god forbid slash isnt in the band anymore....some bullshit reason like that I'm sure.

now seriously: Dave and some others - as you were talking/bitching gnr for the surprise gigs at small clubs where only invited people were allowed - imagine that surprise gigs at small clubs would be only for general public and there would be more than one person like this fucker - there is too big risk of attacking. what would you say then??huh?

(btw i´m not saying that i wouldn´t wish to be at those "surprise gigs", i do wish i was there)

That's just lame to say average fan's weren't let in because they could potential be dangerous

Seriously this guy was on the list and wasn't checked for a knife that was the problem.

The only issue here is security a simple metal detector would pick up a knife

Baz saved the day :thumbsup:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou