dslah

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

Thank you very much Bach, incredible!

Fuckin' psychos, eh? Most likely some dellusional fan that's gone haywire about the break up of the guns... sound familiar?

Was this "mystery man" arrested?

Is there a police report?

Thank you!!!

Madison would of been all over this with a shovel trying to dig info out of this since she lives in NY. But wait, you guys fucked her over.

Yeah she probably would be. That's exactly why she's gone.

Madison in disguise? Haha, just kidding! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amusing, but on a serious note, I'm quite sure that certain people have a personal vendetta against either the current lineup or Axl- Dimebag was assasinated onstage by a psycho

Pantera fan who blamed him for breaking up the band, and on the same date Dec.8-- years earlier Mark David Chapman,with a beatles cassette in his pocket gunned down John Lennon -

I applaud Bas for his action and am thankful nobody got hurt, always a good thing to have friends to catch your back.

Thank you!!!

Madison would of been all over this with a shovel trying to dig info out of this since she lives in NY. But wait, you guys fucked her over.

For going beyond being a "mod" to bring us the info that we really want to know?? Yes, that's a horrible thing. :rolleyes:

Thank you!!!

For going beyond being a "mod" to bring us the info that we really want to know?? Yes, that's a horrible thing. :rolleyes:

Yeha, maybe she could call the bell hop manger at the hotel or the head bus boy and get the real story for us..........hahahah.

What a joke.

No

Which leads me to believe that this story is being greatly exaggerated.

WOW........Imagine that, DRE with more negative spin.

NY Post, might as well be called the National Enquirer.

So Sunny Dre, what are the initiation rites to the "cupcake Club"

like? Who is head cupcake, you, Dave or BBA? I hear you have recently inducted a new member, but I don't like to drop names :rolleyes:

Thank you!!!

Yeah, she would've had another great security guard "source."

:rofl-lol:

Didn't see this already posted. If it was, feel free to delete.

Former SKID ROW rocker SEBASTIAN BACH was hailed a hero at a GUNS N' ROSES gig on Sunday (14Feb10) - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend AXL ROSE.

Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.

But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests.

Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.

A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

( http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/knife-drama-at-guns-n-roses-show_1132286 )

"nobody is getting anywhere near MY MAN..." :rofl-lol: it´s like from some movie.. :lol: did he really say this?

now seriously: Dave and some others - as you were talking/bitching gnr for the surprise gigs at small clubs where only invited people were allowed - imagine that surprise gigs at small clubs would be only for general public and there would be more than one person like this fucker - there is too big risk of attacking. what would you say then??huh?

(btw i´m not saying that i wouldn´t wish to be at those "surprise gigs", i do wish i was there)

Didn't see this already posted. If it was, feel free to delete.

Former SKID ROW rocker SEBASTIAN BACH was hailed a hero at a GUNS N' ROSES gig on Sunday (14Feb10) - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend AXL ROSE.

Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.

But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests.

Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.

A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

( http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/knife-drama-at-guns-n-roses-show_1132286 )

I swear it was not me!!!

now seriously: Dave and some others - as you were talking/bitching gnr for the surprise gigs at small clubs where only invited people were allowed - imagine that surprise gigs at small clubs would be only for general public and there would be more than one person like this fucker - there is too big risk of attacking. what would you say then??huh?

(btw i´m not saying that i wouldn´t wish to be at those "surprise gigs", i do wish i was there)

Such an attack is not a question of how many people attend a show and it happens even with the best security.

Such an attack is not a question of how many people attend a show and it happens even with the best security.

yes, but it´s about the percentage of the probability of the possible attack and the of the possible succes

Guest RonMexico82

Someone please photoshop Bach with a cloak and zorro mask :rofl-lol:

Glad he spotted the guy but that quote had me in stitches.

I can totally picture Baz making some reporter write down that quote word for word. :lol:

Edited by RonMexico82