Baz - a hero at GNR secret show!

dslah

Wowwwww. Where is Jack Bauer these days ?? hahaha

Baz for president.

In New York as well apparently, but he's busy tracking down some weapons grade Uranium. :P

hahaha, I know. Actually I finished downloading the Episode 8 from Season 8 that aired last night. Gonna see right now. :rofl-lol:

But hey, Bach is the man. That's why he is coming to South America. Down here there is no knifes :rofl-lol:

Edited by marlon_brando15

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

We don't know what the mans intentions were however it could not of been good, whatever we think of Sebastian this was a noble thing to do

I never really understood why people had anything against Bach, the guy seems like one of the coolest people around and im willing to bet nearly every person that has met him would say he is one of the nicest guys around.

Good for him and good for the band.

My thoughts are that he is a very nice dude, I met him at a bar in Hamilton during the tour, he also has a great vantage point being that I am 6' tall and he was larger than that. I was meaning whatever you think of him as in good or bad, this was a great thing to do :)

It wasn't in reference to you liking or not liking GG but more some of the more obstructive members and the views that they have.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

We don't know what the mans intentions were however it could not of been good, whatever we think of Sebastian this was a noble thing to do

I never really understood why people had anything against Bach, the guy seems like one of the coolest people around and im willing to bet nearly every person that has met him would say he is one of the nicest guys around.

Good for him and good for the band.

My thoughts are that he is a very nice dude, I met him at a bar in Hamilton during the tour, he also has a great vantage point being that I am 6' tall and he was larger than that. I was meaning whatever you think of him as in good or bad, this was a great thing to do :)

It wasn't in reference to you liking or not liking GG but more some of the more obstructive members and the views that they have.

I realize that :D:thumbsup:

It seems there was a guy with a knife and baz stopped him (well done baz!), BUT.... it seems they're over exagerrating the threat to Axl to get a better story.

Still credit where credits due.

LP

Remember what happened to Dimebag Darrel when a "fan" found his way to the stage with a gun?

Baz is a great guy. He knows how to take care of people he loves. Heart of gold! Baz what can I say, but Thank You. Glad Axl has one more at his side that he can trust. Maybe you should get a small bump in pay though. lol

And for all of you that think that being a Rock Star is all fun and games maybe you will take a second look. This is something that happens a lot. I am just glad someone stood up and did something before anyone got hurt.

peace out

amy

It seems there was a guy with a knife and baz stopped him (well done baz!), BUT.... it seems they're over exagerrating the threat to Axl to get a better story.

Still credit where credits due.

LP

Remember what happened to Dimebag Darrel when a "fan" found his way to the stage with a gun?

Exactly! Makes you wonder if the bar's security frisked everyone w/ an invite like venue security did during all the Canadian shows. A threat could come from anywhere - who's to say some lunatic couldn't get ahold of an invitation somehow? This is really scary shit & I'm so glad no one got hurt.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him.

I don't even know where to start with this :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad nothing happened, but come on - it's like Baz wrote the article himself :rolleyes:

Edited by Rock_And_Roll_Over

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him.

I don't even know where to start with this :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad nothing happened, but come on - it's like Baz wrote the article himself :rolleyes:

I lol'd when I read that bit.

Nice one Baz!, good man,

That's kinda fuckin' worrying really, imagine if something would of happened to Axl, not even worth thinking about.

Well at least it was not a terminator walking into the gig...

Bones.

If they ever play a secret gig in LA, the terminator will be there.

he's in vancouver right now though