The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

Thanks Caroline. Once again, I was just trying to help decipher the number of SONGS played - not solos or jams.

hey you don't have to apologise because unlike some might think, no one owns the threads on this forum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the updates from GNR Brasil forum! Thank you so much guys for the great work!

Thank u Tomaz, nightrain and all the others for the help. And the rest of you, sorry for my bad english. I have serious problems with english prepositions, and i know that. Lol!

Ok, wenesday it`s my time and i`m sooo happy, excited (as u can see). Axl, Bumbles, DJ and the other members: I love you, Brasil loves you and thank u soooooooo much for make our dream came true one more time!!

Ps. I think I`m too much excited uh? Lol... i need to back to normal. Lol! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah. Stay like that til atleast Thursday. Hell, til the SA tour is over. Great job. Thank you Caroline for all the updates. When your friends get back, have em post some pix or hopefully vids on here. U rock girl rock3

I think that the first show in Brazil deserved a better setlist, but... well, hope the people had a fuckin' great time. Thank you Caroline for keeping us updated and hope you have a better show on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike Honcho

All the updates from GNR Brasil forum! Thank you so much guys for the great work!

Thank u Tomaz, nightrain and all the others for the help. And the rest of you, sorry for my bad english. I have serious problems with english prepositions, and i know that. Lol!

Ok, wenesday it`s my time and i`m sooo happy, excited (as u can see). Axl, Bumbles, DJ and the other members: I love you, Brasil loves you and thank u soooooooo much for make our dream came true one more time!!

Ps. I think I`m too much excited uh? Lol... i need to back to normal. Lol! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you and Tomaz. See you in Belo!

Axl in the end: "Demorei muito para voltar mas definitvamente valeu a pena. Saiam com cuidado e desculpem pelo atraso, além de ter feito as crianças ficarem acordadas até tarde. Eu sei que elas tem aula amanhã de manhã! " :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Lol! Stratus, Tomaz, help me to translate, please! Lol

Edited by Caroline

Thank u Tomaz, nightrain and all the others for the help. And the rest of you, sorry for my bad english. I have serious problems with english prepositions and i know that. Lol!

You did just fine Caroline...and we appreciate all your enthusiasm and help during the last few days in these threads.

Thank you! :)

Axl in the end: "Demorei muito para voltar mas definitvamente valeu a pena. Saiam com cuidado e desculpem pelo atraso, além de ter feito as crianças ficarem acordadas até tarde. Eu sei que elas tem aula amanhã de manhã! "

Lol! Stratus, help me to translate, please! Lol

translation anyone I wont even post what babblefish said lol

Setlist:

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome to The Jungle

3. Its So Easy

4. Mr. Brownstone

5. Sorry

6. Better

7. 4tus Solo (007)

8. Live And Let Die

9. If The World

10. Rocket Queen

11. Dizzy solo

12. Street of Dreams

13. Scraped

14. Asbha solo

15. Sweet Child O' Mine

16. You Could Be Mine

17. Band jam

18. Axl piano Solo

19. November Rain

20. Bumblefoot solo (Pink Panther)

21. Knockin' On Heavens Door

22. Shackler's Revenge

23. Patience

24. Nightrain

25. Madagascar

26. Paradise City

Thanks Caroline!

Hope you get Estranged in BH! :D

Axl in the end: "Demorei muito para voltar mas definitvamente valeu a pena. Saiam com cuidado e desculpem pelo atraso, além de ter feito as crianças ficarem acordadas até tarde. Eu sei que elas tem aula amanhã de manhã! "

From Google Translate:

"Took long to return but has definitely worth it. Come out with care and sorry for the delay, and has made the children stay up late. I know they have class tomorrow morning!"

From Google Translate:

"Took long to return but has definitely worth it. Come out with care and sorry for the delay, and has made the children stay up late. I know they have class tomorrow morning!"

wow thats better than babblefish:

I delayed very to come back but definitvamente the penalty was valid. They leave with care and they forgive for the delay, beyond having done the children to be waked up until afternoon. I know that they have lesson tomorrow morning!

Before anyone gets excited, that is a shit translation from babblefish... :rofl-lol:

jesus they need to fix that thing LOL

Edited by gunsguy

That`s it!! THANK YOU! :thumbsup:

Edited by Caroline

From Google Translate:

wow thats better than babblefish:

I delayed very to come back but definitvamente the penalty was valid. They leave with care and they forgive for the delay, beyond having done the children to be waked up until afternoon. I know that they have lesson tomorrow morning!

Before anyone gets excited, that is a shit translation from babblefish... :rofl-lol:

jesus they need to fix that thing LOL

Christ! :lol:

What banner were you talking about, by the way? I must have missed something...

"Took so long for me to come back, but definitely was worth. Be careful when leaving, and sorry for the delay. And sorry for keeping the children up so late.

Or something.

PS: I'm drunk.

"Took so long for me to come back, but definitely was worth. Be careful when leaving, and sorry for the delay. And sorry for keeping the children up so late.

Or something.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Or something.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Valeu a tentativa, né? Hahaha.

Boa noite, próximo show sou eu aqui e voce lá!

Nah. Stay like that til atleast Thursday. Hell, til the SA tour is over. Great job. Thank you Caroline for all the updates. When your friends get back, have em post some pix or hopefully vids on here. U rock girl rock3

Deb and Helen will back tomorrow... ooops, today! Thank u friend! :)