Axl arriving in Brazil

axlbrazil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that girl in the second photo Beta's daughter? Or maybe Sasha? To be honest it could be a complete random but it's fun to speculate.

yes, it´s Vanessa (Beta´s daughter)

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..

Wow, it's pretty intense that you can tell all that from just one pic. I saw your aunt at the supermarket last week. She was looking for a parking space. She was pretty concentrated on getting a space close to the entrance. Judging from her serious face, she probably is depressed, and wants to kill herself by repeatly hitting her head with a south american banana. It's only my opinion, but it looks like fact.

Dude next to Axl sorts looks like Eric(Admin)

A rolled up banner I shipped to some fans down there that says There Are 70,000 People Here,For The Love Of God,Play SILKWORMS

Fixed :thumbsup:

thats exactly what i was gonig to do.

:rofl-lol: how bout estranged with a lil bit of a "silkworms/taste good dont it" rap thing in the middle, like during RQ live era.

like "yo what can i do with a bitch like u cuz i'm young at heart and it taste good dont it?!"

Isn't that girl in the second photo Beta's daughter? Or maybe Sasha? To be honest it could be a complete random but it's fun to speculate.

yes, it´s Vanessa (Beta´s daughter)

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..

Wow, it's pretty intense that you can tell all that from just one pic. I saw your aunt at the supermarket last week. She was looking for a parking space. She was pretty concentrated on getting a space close to the entrance. Judging from her serious face, she probably is depressed, and wants to kill herself by repeatly hitting her head with a south american banana. It's only my opinion, but it looks like fact.

did you? which one of them? oh say hi to her from me next time, i haven´t spoken to most of them for months.. :lol:

seriously..calm down! i said "imo"="in my opinion". i didn´t say, didn´t state it as a fact. some said he looked pissed off and i said he didn´t affect me like being pissed off on that two pics (and after seeing the new pics posted in this thread, i´m not gonna change my opinion). i´ve never said it had to be thruth, that i was right..i can´t know..only he knows. Haven´t you ever had the feelings how any person can feel when you look at them?(i´m talking about anyone you walk along on the street) isn´t it called "empathy"? well, i´m not gonna argue about it. i said how he affected me on that pictures ), i´ve never said i had to be right.

Edited by danmak

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..when you feel helpless ..(i don´t know if this is the correct english word - i wanted to say that it´s like you want to do something so much and you can´t, you don´t know how..)

maybe his underpants were riding up in his arse

*facepalm*

this wasn´t neccessary nor funny

Give the guy credit that was pretty funny.

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..when you feel helpless ..(i don´t know if this is the correct english word - i wanted to say that it´s like you want to do something so much and you can´t, you don´t know how..)

maybe his underpants were riding up in his arse

*facepalm*

this wasn´t neccessary nor funny

Give the guy credit that was pretty funny.

not for me, sorry :no: