OFFICIAL PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - March 16, Brazil

gunsguy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumbles! The best!!!!! :wub:

Lol! Maybe Del james is holding the video cam like he did here in BH when DJ appeared to say hello! I was there screaming!!! LOL

Third drum set been mounted on stage (Luana).

3rd drum?? Oh noooooooooooooooo! I want Baz soon!

Edited by Caroline

I'm afraid Axl is still in Rio de Janeiro. Epic riot starts now! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Don't say shit like that.

Are ya gonna cry? Axl is still in Rio. +1

Oh 3rd drum means they are setting up Ferrer's set. Remember Baz band is using GNR equipment. Means Baz on soon. It's only 11:30pm wow!!! GNR may make the stage by 2am if Axl leaves now. It's 696 miles from Rio to Porto Alegre from what I've been told (1.5 hours)

I'm afraid Axl is still in Rio de Janeiro. Epic riot starts now! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh 3rd drum means they are setting up Ferrer's set. Remember Baz band is using GNR equipment. Means Baz on soon. It's only 11:30pm wow!!! GNR may make the stage by 2am if Axl leaves now. It's 696 miles from Rio to Porto Alegre from what I've been told (1.5 hours)

I'm not an idiot.

There isn't going to be a riot.

They're late. They're always fucking late. Deal with it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed because I'm a little short on cigarettes and sleep and I'm too tired to read any more bullshit.

Buenas noches.

I'm not an idiot.

There isn't going to be a riot.

They're late. They're always fucking late. Deal with it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed because I'm a little short on cigarettes and sleep and I'm too tired to read any more bullshit.

Buenas noches.

FUCK YOU! Get some sleep, smoke some cigs and put a smile on that face... Bueno Noite!

Edited by MicEffecT

Tequila Baby at 7 PM

Rosa Tattoada at 8 PM

Bach at 9 PM

GNR after 10 PM

Tickets sold approx 20, 000

sfx269.jpg

"...Which brings us to tonights show in Porto Alegre. When our truck rolled off the cliff, all the drums were smashed. Bobby's 'Angel Down' custom bass drum heads do not exist anymore (total bummer). Worse yet, when the truck was at the bottom of the cliff, locals came out & raided the scene, stealing whatever they could. All of Johnny Chromatic's guitars are missing right now. The airlines lost Johnny's luggage as well on the way to Rio. Johnny is right now on tour in South America with literally no instruments & no clothes. All he has right now is the shirt & shorts he is wearing. Lucky for him it's warm down here! We all feel like total shit for Johnny. Guns N' Roses have been kind enough to offer us use of any equiptment we need for the rest of the tour. Which means we can play the gigs! As I write this at 6pm local time, we have no idea what time we're going on tonight. GNR's backline is still not on the stage due to the 19 hour drive from Rio to Porto Alegre. We are shooting for a 9pm set time but it could be later. It has taken us all everything we got to pull off tonight's show... the show must go on! See you in a couple of hours Porto Alegre!..."

taken from Baz blog

Caroline you helping tonight??

Is this a real picture of where they're playing? It looks like a model of a parking lot. :chef:

Tequila Baby at 7 PM

Rosa Tattoada at 8 PM

Bach at 9 PM

GNR after 10 PM

Tickets sold approx 20, 000

sfx269.jpg

"...Which brings us to tonights show in Porto Alegre. When our truck rolled off the cliff, all the drums were smashed. Bobby's 'Angel Down' custom bass drum heads do not exist anymore (total bummer). Worse yet, when the truck was at the bottom of the cliff, locals came out & raided the scene, stealing whatever they could. All of Johnny Chromatic's guitars are missing right now. The airlines lost Johnny's luggage as well on the way to Rio. Johnny is right now on tour in South America with literally no instruments & no clothes. All he has right now is the shirt & shorts he is wearing. Lucky for him it's warm down here! We all feel like total shit for Johnny. Guns N' Roses have been kind enough to offer us use of any equiptment we need for the rest of the tour. Which means we can play the gigs! As I write this at 6pm local time, we have no idea what time we're going on tonight. GNR's backline is still not on the stage due to the 19 hour drive from Rio to Porto Alegre. We are shooting for a 9pm set time but it could be later. It has taken us all everything we got to pull off tonight's show... the show must go on! See you in a couple of hours Porto Alegre!..."

taken from Baz blog

Caroline you helping tonight??

Is this a real picture of where they're playing? It looks like a model of a parking lot. :chef:

:rolleyes:

im confused, are they really starting this late, its kind of ridiculous

That's what I was thinking.

Why wouldn't he have left Rio by now? Especially since the band is all there.

Maybe that's no big deal to most people, but it's one of the thing that really annoys me about Axl.

Edited by BMo13