THE SANTIAGO UPDATE THREAD - March, 20th

Mike Honcho

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we have to have the setlist discussion every time they play under 20 songs? Of course more would be better, but what matters is that the people who were there had a great time! I haven`t heard anyone complain who was actually there.

+1

Why complain when you weren't even there? Be happy they're actually touring. :thumbsup:

They played an average show, which is great. I bet the people who were there had the time of their lives.

19 songs is kind of weak considering what people paid for tickets to these shows. Considering how much this area of the world loves GNR (and that these shows are averaging alot more fans per show than anywhere else he's playing) I was expecting maybe some surprises or bigger setlists like December's shows, but Axl doesn't seem much in the mood to go above and beyond the bare minimum on his end.

19 songs is an average concert. Just because he played 30 songs in one show doesn't mean he has to do it every day.

Don't forget that when they played that show people were complaining that the show was too long and fans kinda failed to catch transport after it.

This was a comment on the Live And Let Die video, without even knowing spanish I thought it was hilarious

no hay palabras para describir lo que estoy viendo.. pero no me sorprende para nada por que simplemente es AXL FUCKIN' ROSE, y solo el es capaz de montar un show asi de sublime..amo esta alineacion de GnR

axl rose = GnR

slash = paulina rubio, fergie, pussycat dolls, me da asco slash, ya no es lo que un dia fue

bumblefoot Good times in Santiago! Hangin' with GNR fans outside the hotel http://www.twitpic.com/19z9vh before hittin' the venue. http://www.twitpic.com/19za2f Was there early, double-checkin' the gear, (throwing ya's some guitar picks while I checked, lol) and making sure all was good. All the shows are important to me, this one had something more - y'all have been through a lot lately. I hope we were able to bring you happiness, peace, help heal your hearts a bit. God bless ya's, and thank you Smiley Ron

about 5 hours ago via Twitlonger