Wanker Mick Wall - at it again!

DownUnderScott

That wanker Mick Wall is at it again.

I was at work flicking through a recent local magazine called Style ( Here in south of Brisbane, Australia) which describes itself as a 'Prestige Lifestyle magazine', when I came across an article entitled "rocking on" with a picture of Mick Wall. Anyway, the article is to promote his latest book - Appetite for Destruction: Legendary Encounters with Mick Wall - Yep, thats right - real fuckin' original that one Mick...

In the article he talks about his journalist days and associating with the big names of Rock. Of course it doesnt take long before he is mentioning Axl. Anyway, this is a part of what he is quoted as saying -

"I'd kind of outgrown the idea of humouring guys like Axl" ."Instead of managing the situation and holding his hand and smoothing it over, I just totally told him to fuck off".

He later goes on to add - "If I had anything to say about him at this point it would be that I genuinely feel for him now... When you're in your late 40s you do have to come to terms with the fact that you're not 25 anymore."

And a bit later his parting shot at Axl is - "But here he is, this poor, deluded guy with his hair extensions and his lipo and Botox and endless servants".

Will this guy ever stop shamelessly using Axl to make a buck ???

Not till we the fans start writing the publishers letters to demand that this shit is not good in the world!

And one of the best statements you as a fan can make is the one I will, buy not buying the book

Edited by gunsguy

exactly, do not buy that crappy book of his, it's not worth it, even if you're curious, just read it in the bookstore, that's what I did, I read through every single book they had at the bookstore about guns, the only ones that I bought were slash's book and canter's book, i was writing a paper on guns, using Slash' s book as a primary source and trying to find contradictions, so I tried to go through as many books/magazines from the 80s/90s, fanpages, videos, interviews as humanly possible, including the newest book by davis, which had a few interesting things, but nothing too special, took me 10 weeks to do all that, and I gotta say that Wall's book is probably the poorest of them all, I'd buy Slash's book just for the fun things he describes, but I wouldn't take the things he says for gold..but that's a whole other story, but yeah, mick wall is a complete douchebag and a very bitter man, I listened to his interviews when CD came out, he probably cries at night cause he's on Axl's shitlist

Not till we the fans start writing the publishers letters to demand that this shit is not good in the world!

And one of the best statements you as a fan can make is the one I will, buy not buying the book

Not buying it either, this douche is obsessed-read his blog for proof.

To stand as a group and boycott this remora eel is the only wat to shut him down, as long as there is demand there is supply,this guy is real brave from behind a keyboard, he needs the shit kicked out of him.

No. People like him never stop. The best thing we can do is ignore him. The less attention he gets and less money he makes, the better.

Agree. The best one can do is to ignore this retard and, it is in situations like this one when we need a jarmo. If all the topics about this idiot disappeared he woulnd´t get any attention from the GNR fans (we are probably the ones who know who this loser is and the few ones who bother reading his crap).

Guest Len B'stard

I think its very atypical and sort of a cocksuck to immediately dismiss the possibility of the validity of some of his statements being that we don't any of us really know Axl, like most things in life i don't think its ever a case of completely wrong on one side and completely right on the other, it'd be wilfully ignorant to immediately dismiss the possibility of validity because Axl does, on the face of things at any rate, display certain boy in the bubble like tendencies. Who knows, i don't think its terribley important either except for the man himself and it certainly isn't any of my business, i just think there's something a little lame, boring and immature about everybody kinda wading in here and taking a shot at Mick Wall just because Axl doesn't get along with him, i mean have some dignity for chrissakes, Axl takes a step, y'all file in behind him, c'mooonn :lol:

He's a grown man with a probably more than sizeable bank account, i'm sure doesn't need this sycophantic fawning...and truth be told it makes you look bad, have a little more respect for your respective souls please :lol:

mick always makes me laugh! :lol:

he's the best rock writer

mick wall > all of you

God, are you still around? I thought with all the good stuff that was going on, you might've decided to duck down into Yesterdays until the tour was over at least...

No. People like him never stop. The best thing we can do is ignore him. The less attention he gets and less money he makes, the better.

mick wall is the real joke in this one.

writing shit about another person and selling it for your own profit, again and again.

im not paying 20 bucks for toilet paper Mickey!!

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

Guest Len B'stard
writing shit about another person and selling it for your own profit

As opposed to writing shit about yourself, putting a tune to it and selling it for your own profit?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hope he gets done for libel some day. For a journalist he's very careless with words and some day it's going to get him in trouble.

Haha, no it won't.