Chi Dem songs on Radio?

77Jesters

Heard CD songs on radio?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now, my local station is playing KOHD, yet again!, and it occured to me, that i've never heard anything off CD on the radio here, I listen to a mix of stations, including University based stations, local and interstate shows. The radio is on for at least the 8ish hours i'm at work every night, and gets a bit of use at home too, but no CD songs, ever. Yourself?..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once, (as I mentioned in the "cool GNR memories" thread) ARQ and I were on our way back from a gig and Catcher came on the radio... was such a surreal moment that I was with the only one of my best pals I met through the forum when it happened. We just looked at each other and simultaneously said "TUNE!"

When CD was released the station i listen to WAAF played CD all the time.

Now theres nothing.

I heard SOD once the day CD was released and Better a few times.

To be honest i cant remember the last time they played a song off CD.

I think people, who arent accustomed to new guns got the wrong impression off the title track. like the whole album is like that. they are obv. wrong. like Axl said there are a few songs that old fans would enjoy but those werent played atleast where i live.and thats sad. alot of mainstream radio rock is the same overplayed BS. which is why pop/rap is kicking rocks ass in popularity.

I've only heard one GN'R song on the radio EVER, and it was YCBM. Though I did here If the World on TV at the end of a movie once. It sorta freaked me out because I thought my computer had started randomly playing music at a high volume.

I've heard CD and that's it. I've requested better a number of times, but they didn't play it as long as I was listening, may have played it after I turned radio off though. (I hate stations that play requests like an hour after they're made...my drive home is only like 20 minutes lol.

Nope, one of the reasons is because I don't listen to the radio.......but I have friends that do and they usually tell me when they hear a GN'R song on the radio, cause it's kinda rare when you do. The GN'R songs the radio has played are YCBM, Sweet Child, Jungle, PC, and Don't Cry...that I know of, they've probably played more.