Axl being sued for 1.8 Million!

zzbonjovizz

Didn't Axl say in Asia they were touring without management? Because then that could be the reason why management is not getting money... Anyway how did this issue get to TMZ??

They may have been touring without management, but that doesn't mean they aren't entitled to money for setting it up beforehand. Most of Management contracts have to be bought out for a few million bucks too if the client wants to move on based on things I've read.

Yeah but I guess that if one of the parties didn't do what was expected they will have to re-negotiate the payment. I'm only speculating, I don't know anything about bands-management contracts :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the management company do in 2008 anyway?

Sweet Fuck-All. That's what they did. I wish Irving Azoff would get shot in a drive-by soon. Afterwards, I hope he gets to rot in hell forever with all of his money-grubbing friends that think they're better than everyone else in the world. That asshole, truly is an asshole.

Sweet Fuck-All. That's what they did. I wish Irving Azoff would get shot in a drive-by soon. Afterwards, I hope he gets to rot in hell forever with all of his money-grubbing friends that think they're better than everyone else in the world. That asshole, truly is an asshole.

:shocked: over reaction dude, you don't know the whole story. I only HATE I mean truly hate 2 people in this world, and I still would not wish death upon them

:shocked: over reaction dude, you don't know the whole story. I only HATE I mean truly hate 2 people in this world, and I still would not wish death upon them

Yeah, you're right man. I suppose I'm having a bad day, because I actually don't hate anyone. I'm just sick and tired of certain, ahem, people in this world.

If Axl does not pay, I wonder if Azroff will make it difficult for Axl to tour the US for TM and LN venues

If i was Azoff and was in the right, and was denied the money rightfully owed, then i would make it hard for sure. But thats me, and thats if Azoff is in the right. I hope he isn't for GnR's sake, they are on a roll at the moment.

Is this management responsible for that infamous "monumental promotion"? Why would they deserve a single penny in the first place? It would be odd to get a million dollars for causing a monumental failure. :rolleyes:

Edited by A.J.

oh! another evidence that axl betrays everybody

only delusional axlites don't see that axl is the biggest sellout on earth, axl betrayed fans, bandmates, managers, everybody

lol, that bitch Azoff tried to force a reunion. Axl bitch slapped him. Now Azoff wants 1.8 million in damages. I hope Axl kicks his ass.

Also, the 10,000 Guns N' Roses fans at the Rexall Place show in Edmonton I attended sure didn't sound betrayed. I heard quite a few "FUCK SLASH" screams throughout the night. I think you have a case of the angries.

Edited by bacardimayne

Cut the drama short.Just give them the money.Set up another tour in SA and make 10x more cash and tell them to keep the change.My money for another concert is already in hand, so what's gonna be?

Both parts would be happy, including me :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Just give me 6 months to get some money back, and I'm ready for another round. B)

oh! another evidence that axl betrays everybody

only delusional axlites don't see that axl is the biggest sellout on earth, axl betrayed fans, bandmates, managers, everybody

Guns have been touring without management but still they want to be payed for it. In a moral perspective thats really low form the management. On the other side Guns are probably forced to pay according to some contract agreement.. Or there is some interpretations on the contract that aren't clear. Anyway.. My point is.. You use the word "betray". In my opinion that is something moral/ethical. As far as most here understand.. Axl isn't being an asshole from that perspective. Though maby his lawyers are bad businessmen :D Or not..? We'll see.

You people are crazy stop saying "Good luck with that Azoff LOLZ".

You know fuck all about anything.

Ok so let's presume that Guns toured without management. However, if Frontline were contracted as Guns management and they gain 15% of GNR's profits for the duration of that contract then they are owed that money. Just because Axl did a tour without including them and no longer wants them in a management role, doesn't void the contract.

The other fact is that until this tour GNR and Axl have been inactive, it's not like they've made any money for any of their work. Just because GN'R were inactive doesn't mean that Frontline didn't put resource, time and money into working with the band. Maybe they set up a lot of things but they were turned down by Axl.

Whatever happens if Frontline's contract states that they are owed 15% of the earnings of GNR, then they are entitled to it however minimal their input to the main money maker (the tour).

I guess Azoff ('s lawyers) knows his contracts inside out and wouldn't dick around if it wasn't a good case.

I imagine that Azoff will get a mil from the court case as fair compensation.

LP

Didn't Axl say in Asia they were touring without management? Because then that could be the reason why management is not getting money... Anyway how did this issue get to TMZ??

I can think of a few guesses, I will keep that to myself though...

As can I , ;):thumbsup:

The mgmt wants money for NOT doing their job, Breech of Contract countersuit anyone? :fuckyou: frontline/azoff , thanks for the "monumental promotion".

I am suing Axl for $9. in Ticketaster convienence fees and $15. in parking I paid when he didn't show up in Philadelphia in 2002.

:rofl-lol: it´s 2010 now and your claim is still at the court? there still is no judgment? isn´t the legal system too slow? :shocked::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

on topic:

this lawsuit will be more about who has better lawyers and who will prove better what the one says. i mean azzof and co say "they didn´t pay us" X axl and co says "they didn´t do their job". now it´ll be about the prooves and the articles in their contract. i guess (!pure speculation!) is that there (in the contract) are the articles and penalties about not fullfilling the obligations of contract, so both parties will have to prove who has the thruth and who doesn´t. i guess that if azzof had absolutely no rights (if his lawyers told him that he would have no chance to win), he wouldn´t sue ..so from this i guess that there could be some "blank spaces" in their contract which azzof´s lawyers could use (and if they are some blank spaces, they surely will use them) - again this is only my guess, pure speculation. i haven´t seen the contract. (p.s.: don´t know how it works in usa, but here the bussiness law and contracts are much more strict than the civil law and the contracts based on the civil law)

at the end: the one who wants to win will need the best lawyers - the best experts in bussiness law.

Edited by danmak