Iron Maiden with _____ on vocals

dimitrisaxl

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Como estais amigos is actually the only song I don't find worthless on Virtual XI. Still not a good song. it is "listenable" if you get what I mean.

And yes, it is their by far worst album.

...The Clansman?

...Sucks. As the rest of the album.

I disagree, I think the Clansman is one of the best songs Harris has ever written and love both the Blaze and Bruce versions.

+1

I'd cut my left nut off to see them do The Clansman live again.

Fortunately ive got to see Blaze do it live both times i saw him, last year and then this february :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce's solo work (hear Chemical Wedding) is so much better than anything I've heard from Maiden. Maiden has a few good songs on X Factor, but most of their albums are pretty boring. Shit like Aces High... fuck! Bring it on!

Oh my god. Just when you thought cupcake couldn't get any more stupid. FUCK!

Bruce's solo work (hear Chemical Wedding) is so much better than anything I've heard from Maiden. Maiden has a few good songs on X Factor, but most of their albums are pretty boring. Shit like Aces High... fuck! Bring it on!

Tattooed Millionaire and Accident Of Birth, are really the only Bruce albums worth getting.

Chemical Wedding has its moments, but not enough.

Skunkworks? crap.

Balls To Picasso? crap, except for the sad Dragon song.

Tyranny of Souls? Detuned crap.

Tattooed Millionaire and Accident Of Birth, are really the only Bruce albums worth getting.

Skunkworks? crap.

Skunkworks is an interesting album.

Chemical Wedding has a good beginning and end but lags in the middle.

Tyranny have a couple of good songs but nothing great.

Balls To Picasso, I prefer the original version you get with the extended package.

Como estais amigos is actually the only song I don't find worthless on Virtual XI. Still not a good song. it is "listenable" if you get what I mean.

And yes, it is their by far worst album.

...The Clansman?

...Sucks. As the rest of the album.

I disagree, I think the Clansman is one of the best songs Harris has ever written and love both the Blaze and Bruce versions.

+1

I'd cut my left nut off to see them do The Clansman live again.

Fortunately ive got to see Blaze do it live both times i saw him, last year and then this february :D

I said "them", as in Maiden. I don't mind some of the stuff on TXF and VXI, but Blaze is a shit singer live. The Clansman is nothing short of orgasmic with Bruce.

Fucking cupcake.

Skunkworks? crap.

IMO, all of Bruce's albums are worth getting, for one reason or another. Here's how they break down for me:

Tattooed Millionaire - Fucking amazing. In my top 5 hard rock albums of all time. And the 2 disc reissue is great. Gypsy Road and All The Young Dudes (Best cover ever?) are my favorites.

Balls To Picasso - Probably his worst album. Some of it sucks, but some of it is okay at times. Tears Of The Dragon makes up for everything though.

Alive In Studio A - Meh. Interesting, but I'm not a big fan of the actual sound of the BTP era band.

Alive At The Marquee - See above.

Skunkworks - Interesting. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. Inertia is great regardless.

Accident Of Birth - Great songs, but I'm not happy with the production. Check out the AOB songs on the Best Of, the remixes sound so much better. The Road To Hell is my pick.

Chemical Wedding - Classic metal album. It drags a bit in the middle, but not much. Too many great songs to name, but Machine Men is VERY underrated.

Scream For Me, Brazil - Great live album, but too little (aka none) TM songs. Prefer many of the live versions to the studio versions.

Best Of Bruce Dickinson - Well worth it for the 2 new songs, AOB remixes, and disc 2. Wicker Man gets my pick.

Tyranny Of Souls - Least consistent album; first half is great, second half sucks besides the title track. Abduction is classic Bruce.

I do like the triple live pack of, Alive at Studio A, Live at Marquee and Scream For Me Brazil. Very good albums in my opinion.

But like Powerage said not a huge fan of BTP Era and love Studio A for the live Tears of the Dragon.

Speaking of that I love the 7 minute version on the extended BTP album, although the video for the studio album is ridiculous.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

I do like the triple live pack of, Alive at Studio A, Live at Marquee and Scream For Me Brazil. Very good albums in my opinion.

But like Powerage said not a huge fan of BTP Era and love Studio A for the live Tears of the Dragon.

Speaking of that I love the 7 minute version on the extended BTP album, although the video for the studio album is ridiculous.

Speaking of videos, the Anthology DVD is absolutely essential. Dive! Dive! Live! very well may be my all time favorite concert DVD.