Axl On TMZ

MicEffecT

TMZ just interviewed Axl in front of his NY hotel on tonight's episode. Everyone kept saying Axl, Axl... He stopped, turned around. With a big wave, he said "Hi everyone" With a HUGE smile on his face. Then flashed the peace sign Definitely in a great mood. They asked who Beta was and if she was his manager. He said yes. They then asked when he'll be back on tour. He started to say and Beta cut him off. As he walked away, he said 3 weeks! TMZ was so excited that Axl was happy.

Pretty cool.

Same outfit as the NY pic posted in the other thread. I think the peace sign Axl gave on TMZ was the shot that blog site got.

He is definitely happy. It looks like he is in NY on leisure or vacation cause TMZ mentioned that he was there with his whole family. I looked on TMZ's site, but I don't see a video for it :(

Edited by MicEffecT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like as this tour rolls on,AXL is putting himself out there a little bit more in the public eye so too speak.The last time he did any of this was back in the day,I think good things are on the horizon,can't wait to see this vid. :)

Indeed, i don't even think he has done this in the US since the UYI tours. 2001-2002 and 2006-2007 were bare bones, just a tour, not sightings, no real interviews. This is a very welcome change for sure.

It seems like as this tour rolls on,AXL is putting himself out there a little bit more in the public eye so too speak.The last time he did any of this was back in the day,I think good things are on the horizon,can't wait to see this vid. :)

Indeed, i don't even think he has done this in the US since the UYI tours. 2001-2002 and 2006-2007 were bare bones, just a tour, not sightings, no real interviews. This is a very welcome change for sure.

2006 he did a few radio interviews including Eddie Trunk and was photographed in a lot of places

I like how we report and celebrate Axl's 'good moods' (him being spotted for 2 secs smiling) as if he is some kind of beast that needs to be monitored at all times.

I do feel the love.

:rofl-lol:

Let's all just be happy :thumbsup:

TMZ just interviewed Axl in front of his NY hotel on tonight's episode. Everyone kept saying Axl, Axl... He stopped, turned around. With a big wave, he said "Hi everyone" With a HUGE smile on his face. Then flashed the peace sign Definitely in a great mood. They asked who Beta was and if she was his manager. He said yes. They then asked when he'll be back on tour. He started to say and Beta cut him off. As he walked away, he said 3 weeks! TMZ was so excited that Axl was happy.

:rolleyes:

2006 he did a few radio interviews including Eddie Trunk and was photographed in a lot of places

Thats true but Axl was only at the Eddie Trunk interview because Bach called him out to show up. He was photographed lots in 2006 but never spoke to the US media, especially not happily like in this one.